Jump to content

Two Chris Kamaras


phantom
 Share

Recommended Posts

40 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Bless her. She's a very likeable broadcaster. Things like that just make you more endearing.

Very true. Presumably the same warriors would have been full time abusing Murray Walker back in the day, if they could. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'd much prefer to watch someone who is charismatic, funny, enjoys football, has a joke and a laugh and occasionally gets a players name wrong or misses something in  the game they are watching than some absolute nerd or soul drain sitting there spouting numbers and running through tactics.

I enjoy watching Ian Wright jump around like a loony when England score or Lee Dixon & Micah Richards try to wind up Roy Keane because they think it's funny rather than Redknapp (although I think on things like League of Their Own he is funny) toe the Sky corporate line.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, grifty said:

I'd much prefer to watch someone who is charismatic, funny, enjoys football, has a joke and a laugh and occasionally gets a players name wrong or misses something in  the game they are watching than some absolute nerd or soul drain sitting there spouting numbers and running through tactics.

I enjoy watching Ian Wright jump around like a loony when England score or Lee Dixon & Micah Richards try to wind up Roy Keane because they think it's funny rather than Redknapp (although I think on things like League of Their Own he is funny) toe the Sky corporate line.

Absolutely nail on head grifty.If you can't enjoy moments like this,you aren't going to get much fun out of football.Watching an England game with Wrighty is high on my bucket list.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Slacker said:

Absolutely nail on head grifty.If you can't enjoy moments like this,you aren't going to get much fun out of football.Watching an England game with Wrighty is high on my bucket list.

This. Don`t take what little fun there is left away (apologies if you heard some bad language there).

Wrighty and Slaven Bilic were mint during the last WC(?)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 16/04/2021 at 00:09, Slacker said:

Absolutely nail on head grifty.If you can't enjoy moments like this,you aren't going to get much fun out of football.Watching an England game with Wrighty is high on my bucket list.

Luckily was in the corporate section that night he watched City.

I persuaded him to come into our box, his energy and personality were as uplifting as he is on TV. 

We also sorted a nice donation to his charity from a well-known drinks company (who I was guest of) and then he made sure he had a photo with everyone that wanted one

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, phantom said:

Luckily was in the corporate section that night he watched City.

I persuaded him to come into our box, his energy and personality were as uplifting as he is on TV. 

We also sorted a nice donation to his charity from a well-known drinks company (who I was guest of) and then he made sure he had a photo with everyone that wanted one

I have to admit I am really quite envious.I hope Wrighty realises how privileged he was to watch the game with you.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...