IGNORED

Sunderland staff v coaches...

spudski

Sunderland put on a staff-versus-coaches friendly match.

Sunderland owner Kyril Louis-Dreyfus and manager Lee Johnson were involved which saw Under-23 coach Elliott Dickman suffer a double leg fracture after being wiped out by media officer Oscar Chamberlain. ??

imagine if we had done it and MA was playing ???

2 minutes ago, spudski said:

Sunderland owner Kyril Louis-Dreyfus and manager Lee Johnson were involved which saw Under-23 coach Elliott Dickman suffer a double leg fracture after being wiped out by media officer Oscar Chamberlain. ??

You tease. 

57 minutes ago, spudski said:

City staff v OTIB. There’s a thought......

3 hours ago, Northern Red said:

My school used to have an annual Staff v Sixth Form match, always lively and competitive until one year when a Woodwork teacher was left with a broken leg after a bad challenge and that was the end of that.

We used to have the fifth year 1st team against the teachers at rugby. Every year kids thought they would punch Mr x or Mr y and every year the teachers absolutely battered the 5th years, me included when it was my turn. 

?

8 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

We used to have the fifth year 1st team against the teachers at rugby. Every year kids thought they would punch Mr x or Mr y and every year the teachers absolutely battered the 5th years, me included when it was my turn. 

?

Same here...and remember the exact same result :laugh:

4th year of junior school,  last week before we left for senior school . We had a cricket match v the teachers . A teacher I couldn’t stand Mr Richardson opened the batting , I opened the bowling . Remembering my dads coaching of a good line and length , first ball nipped off the seem and took his off stump out of the ground. I ran around celebrating like Marco Tardelli ?

Archived