IGNORED

Liverpool

E.G.Red

10 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Weird behaviour

It happens too frequently their fans attacking opposition coaches on the way to the ground. Authorities need to get involved and if happens again points deducted in the league or expelled from champions league  dependant on competition. 

1 hour ago, E.G.Red said:

I see Liverpool fans have congregated outside Anfield tonight and apparently have thrown items at The Real Madrid Coach smashing a window.https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56753861

It's up there with this.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11706/10783965/crystal-palace-fans-cause-40-000-damages-to-one-of-teams-own-buses

I've got a soft spot for Liverpool (pre-Klopp!) But in my opinion they should be disqualified if what I heard on the BBC is true. Those louts are trying to influence the outcome of the game and the club has to shoulder the punishment.

Get over it, it's football related violence it's been going on for over 100 years! Not condoning it but it's hardly news is it. Covid, corruption, bribary, war, lies, blah blah blah. On the pitch I think Liverpool have looked pretty good. 

12 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Yeah I dunno what the answer is. I'm not sure if the club can do much about it. If they can then they should 

If the club are penalised because of some chavs who want to throw bricks, fireworks and stones at an opposition coach on the way to the ground it will stop 

Just now, daored said:

If the club are penalised because of some chavs who want to throw bricks, fireworks and stones at an opposition coach on the way to the ground it will stop 

Not sure whichever one of the idiots currently has ownership of their shared brain cell is worrying about what'll happen to the club to be honest!

5 minutes ago, daored said:

Only problem with that is

Load of Everton chav types would turn up every week throwing stuff to get Liverpool in trouble and vice versa

Like Bristol doesnt have it's fair share of 'the same' throwing fire bombs at the same people who have been saving this country from covid with their efforts to get PPE to hospitals and carehomes.

Big cities all the same but Scousers about the lowest form of humanity - ask Juventus and Italian football fans what they think of people 'remembering' Hillsborough

10 minutes ago, Hampshire Red said:

Like Bristol doesnt have it's fair share of 'the same' throwing fire bombs at the same people who have been saving this country from covid with their efforts to get PPE to hospitals and carehomes.

Big cities all the same but Scousers about the lowest form of humanity - ask Juventus and Italian football fans what they think of people 'remembering' Hillsborough

I get your point but the gasheads are a lot more unsophisticated than Everton fans.

Good games. Oil money semi looms.

Liverpool look like they're getting back to something near their best - just lacking the cutting edge. Phillips at the back now looks very assured.

If Trent misses out on the Euros, its criminal. Such a talented footballer - we can't waste that. 

5 minutes ago, ollywhyte said:

Good games. Oil money semi looms.

Liverpool look like they're getting back to something near their best - just lacking the cutting edge. Phillips at the back now looks very assured.

If Trent misses out on the Euros, its criminal. Such a talented footballer - we can't waste that. 

Liverpool are lacking a real striker. 

1 hour ago, Hampshire Red said:

Standard rubbish from you.

2 hours ago, daored said:

It happens too frequently their fans attacking opposition coaches on the way to the ground. Authorities need to get involved and if happens again points deducted in the league or expelled from champions league  dependant on competition. 

It’s not like Liverpool fans have any history at all when it comes to being expelled from European competition. I’m sure there was something back in the 80’s but I can’t quite put my finger on it 

Liverpool, in both ties, just looked clueless as soon as they reached the Madrid penalty area. Lots of sideways passing but no plans for playing their way through, and no target for crosses. They need a presence up front, and if Chelsea recruit better in that area, Liverpool will get left behind in my opinion. 

53 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Ruthlessly I think Klopp needs to move on, won't be a popular opinion

Starting to think this myself. He’s built the squad for today but has not focused on the future. They’ve always lacked real depth in their squad.

Always thought the RB Leipzig manager would go to Liverpool next. But now see he is being lined up for Bayern Munich.

4 minutes ago, Redpool said:

Starting to think this myself. He’s built the squad for today but has not focused on the future. They’ve always lacked real depth in their squad.

Always thought the RB Leipzig manager would go to Liverpool next. But now see he is being lined up for Bayern Munich.

Yeah and lessons must be learned at what has happened at Spurs. Kept hold of Pochettino too long, not moved players on at the right time and things got stale and then replaced with wrong Manager.

Needs a refresh with a talented hungry manager and Nagelsmann would be great to continue the good work Klopp has done at Liverpool.

With Flick likely becoming Germany Manager, I could see Klopp being tempted to go for the Bayern Munich role

Archived