IGNORED

Liverpool

E.G.Red

9 hours ago, Redpool said:

Starting to think this myself. He’s built the squad for today but has not focused on the future. They’ve always lacked real depth in their squad.

Always thought the RB Leipzig manager would go to Liverpool next. But now see he is being lined up for Bayern Munich.

12 hours ago, 1team said:

Get over it, it's football related violence it's been going on for over 100 years! Not condoning it but it's hardly news is it. Covid, corruption, bribary, war, lies, blah blah blah. On the pitch I think Liverpool have looked pretty good. 

Fan v fan violence is what you're talking about. Not the same.

This was violent intimidation of the opposition team with the intention of giving Liverpool an edge in a game where they need all the help they can get. Not on.

Regards Liverpool rebuild and Klopp, I think their mistake was not strengthening last summer when the club was the most attractive destination in world football. 

It was completely obvious that the aging and overworked front 3 needed word class support and Jota alone wasn't enough. A goalscorer needed. Also at centre back they could have stumped up the cash for a top player like Konate or Upemecanu but didn't. 

If Liverpool fail to reach the CL, most of the top European talent will refuse to join them and they'll have to enviously watch the likes of Lukaku, Haaland and Dybala go elsewhere.

12 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

Like Bristol doesnt have it's fair share of 'the same' throwing fire bombs at the same people who have been saving this country from covid with their efforts to get PPE to hospitals and carehomes.

Big cities all the same but Scousers about the lowest form of humanity - ask Juventus and Italian football fans what they think of people 'remembering' Hillsborough

I'm no apologist for the Bin Dippers but your posts don't half contain some crazy shit at times........................

33 minutes ago, mozo said:

This was violent intimidation of the opposition team with the intention of giving Liverpool an edge in a game where they need all the help they can get. Not on.

Regards Liverpool rebuild and Klopp, I think their mistake was not strengthening last summer when the club was the most attractive destination in world football. 

It was completely obvious that the aging and overworked front 3 needed word class support and Jota alone wasn't enough. A goalscorer needed. Also at centre back they could have stumped up the cash for a top player like Konate or Upemecanu but didn't. 

If Liverpool fail to reach the CL, most of the top European talent will refuse to join them and they'll have to enviously watch the likes of Lukaku, Haaland and Dybala go elsewhere.

They seem to have been worked out after the first lockdown, they didn’t look as good and started to concede more goals. Teams I think worked out TAA and Robertson are great going forward but not as good at getting back and utilised the spaces behind them. 

They believed they were better than they were and last season got lucky with injuries. This season hasn’t been awful for them injury wise, lost both CB but Klopp decided to weaken the midfield by moving Fabinho and Henderson back there. Instead of leaving the CM as it was and trusting Philips as an example in defence. 

They seem to be able to play only one way and need to mix up there style of football.

1 hour ago, wayne allisons tongues said:

They seem to have been worked out after the first lockdown, they didn’t look as good and started to concede more goals. Teams I think worked out TAA and Robertson are great going forward but not as good at getting back and utilised the spaces behind them. 

They believed they were better than they were and last season got lucky with injuries. This season hasn’t been awful for them injury wise, lost both CB but Klopp decided to weaken the midfield by moving Fabinho and Henderson back there. Instead of leaving the CM as it was and trusting Philips as an example in defence. 

They seem to be able to play only one way and need to mix up there style of football.

While that might be the case, losing just about every centre back on their books to injury might also have had some impact on their defensive record, especially VVD.

2 minutes ago, downendcity said:

While that might be the case, losing just about every centre back on their books to injury might also have had some impact on their defensive record, especially VVD.

They needed another top CB anyway. 

16 minutes ago, mozo said:

They needed another top CB anyway. 

They do. Gomez or Matip have never been good enough in my opinion.

Overall, they lack real squad depth. As great as Klopp is, he seems better chasing the pack than leading. Appears he gets too comfortable and let his team take the foot off the break once at the top. 

9 hours ago, mozo said:

No fan v fan is not what I'm talking about smart arse. Bobby Moore was arrested at the 1970 world cup for stealing a bracelet, obviously to unsettle him, later to be reprieved. At the time he was after Pele probably the best footballer at the world cup. This was not just fans trying to intimidate the opponents but organisations, maybe countries, so no this is not a new thing and I'm sure if you bothered it's been going on forever. 

23 hours ago, Maltshoveller said:

Only problem with that is

Load of Everton chav types would turn up every week throwing stuff to get Liverpool in trouble and vice versa

Valid point but this has happened on too many occasions recently 

Archived