IGNORED

Managerial appointment

Robbored

1 hour ago, Simon bristol said:

Maybe, but hes also publicly come out and said the players have no personal motivation and had several shambolic defeats, neither of which are likely to have impressed sl 

I would have thought that SL paying these players tens of thousands a week to not be able to pass 5 yards or take a throw in would annoy him more than NP pointing it out...

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

For the first time in years I’m waiting to see who is appointed as our manager for next season before I renew - or maybe not.

This week has been taken up with the ‘news’ that Ashton is off to Ipswich which most if not all of us are delighted about but so far no announcement as to who’s going to be in charge next campaign.

We know that SL is here so will surely have met with Nige and hopefully agreed a deal but how long before the club give us an update on the situation?

I’m seriously concerned that if Nige doesn’t want the job or is not offered an acceptable contract that we’ll end up with yet another manager with no proven record in the Championship and we’ll end up at square one again.

It’s a worrying time.

I've heard GJ is coming back ( and this time it's terminal)

Archived