IGNORED

City memorabilia sale on Sunday 18th April

phantom

• Admin

Some of you will remember the sad news I shared a few weeks ago of a lifelong City fan passing away.

His partner is making all the memorabilia he has collected since the 1960s available for City fans to purchase for a small donation

His collection ranges from a 1960s training top to videos/ DVDs, clothing, pictures, hundreds of programmes etc etc 

Items will be available at the WESTON-SUPER-MARE LIFEBOAT SHOP on SUNDAY 18th APRIL 10am - 4pm

CLICK HERE FOR DIRECTIONS

The items will be mostly on show but obviously as there is so much not everything will be taken, so if you want to pop along to discuss what is available please do so.

Additionally if you would like to enquire as to what is available please PM me and I will forward you the details of someone who can assist

A small example of what is available is shown below

IMG-20210413-WA0020.jpg

IMG-20210413-WA0021.jpg

IMG-20210413-WA0019.jpg

IMG-20210413-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20210413-WA0017.jpg

IMG-20210413-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20210413-WA0014.jpg

6 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

The club really should step in and make a good offer for this superb collection and create a Bristol City museum as there are a lot of great memories in amongst this lot. Danger of losing these memories.

What a fantastic collection!

Might be worth letting Jerry know.

That said, Nev seems to be the 'curator' as far as these pages speak.

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Might be worth letting Jerry know.

That said, Nev seems to be the 'curator' as far as these pages speak.

Contact already made yesterday with Jerry, just waiting for Pete Smith to make contact 

I've spoken with NTTDS too?

• Admin
55 minutes ago, GasDestroyer said:

The yellow submarine crew flag brings back a few great memories on away days. RIP Lester.

That was very nearly chucked out, it was in a tatty bag and put in a pile to chuck away, but luckily it got double checked 

• Admin
18 minutes ago, DolmanWoodenSeats said:

Hello Phantom,

Is any of the memorabilia that was put out on display at the Weston-super-Mare branch of the RNLI shop back in April still available?

I phoned the shop last Saturday but the lady who answered didn't have a clue what I was on about.

I honestly don't know it was a friend of mine who was looking after everything 

I will send you a private message with his number 

Archived