IGNORED

Going Back To The Start Of A Thread

Taz

It's probably more to do with my settings somewhere, but this morning whenever I click on a thread, rather than going to the latest unread post, it goes back to page 1.

Did have a browser update due (on my phone BTW- Samsung S20) have done that and cleared cache etc but still getting it?

4 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Happening to me as well.

To get to the first unread, click on the circle/star to the left of the thread title.

Cheers, didn't realise that.

Makes it slightly less frustrating :bounce:

• Admin

There does seem a glitch on there

If you click on the circle (if you have not comment) / star (if you have commented) it used to take you to the first unread post on a thread since you last viewed it

When I click on it now it always takes me literally to the latest post in the thread

1 minute ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

Not going direct to the first new post but going to post 1 on page 1?

Is it just me or are we all getting it? My laptop installed updates last night and that sometimes cocks things up so if it`s that, how do I reset it?

Me too. Don’t think I’ve pressed something for it to be doing this?

While we are here......Can anyone advise me if there is a way if increasing font size?I am using a Lenovo tablet and have changed the font size in settings to be as large as possible. The font on OTIB however is still very small.Is there a way to change the settings directly on OTIB?

32 minutes ago, Slacker said:

While we are here......Can anyone advise me if there is a way if increasing font size?I am using a Lenovo tablet and have changed the font size in settings to be as large as possible. The font on OTIB however is still very small.Is there a way to change the settings directly on OTIB?

Get Better glasses ? 

• Admin
3 hours ago, TomF said:

I've merged a duplicate thread, some may have missed this previously 

33 minutes ago, Slacker said:

I've always assumed that is controlled by the device you are using 

29 minutes ago, phantom said:

I've merged a duplicate thread, some may have missed this previously 

I've always assumed that is controlled by the device you are using 

I would assume that to but for some reason the font on here is smaller than everything else I view on my tablet.Strangely,the reply I am typing now is a good size but the rest of the forum is much smaller.Weird.Maybe I should stock up on carrots?

• Admin
On 16/04/2021 at 22:29, Slacker said:

I would assume that to but for some reason the font on here is smaller than everything else I view on my tablet.Strangely,the reply I am typing now is a good size but the rest of the forum is much smaller.Weird.Maybe I should stock up on carrots?

Out of interest are you using a Samsung phone? 

I had an update this morning which changed the below option 

Screenshot_20210418-111309_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210418-111305_Samsung Internet.jpg

23 minutes ago, phantom said:

Out of interest are you using a Samsung phone? 

I had an update this morning which changed the below option 

Screenshot_20210418-111309_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20210418-111305_Samsung Internet.jpg

I am using a Samsung,but the issue is on my Lenovo tablet.I had the phone update a couple of days ago too.Its not really a huge problem.Just have to keep squinting!

Apologies for starting this thread  but I seem to have a problem that every time recently when I go on a thread each time  it takes me back to the first post of the entire thread instead of taking me to the most recent one which I’ve viewed , I’m just wondering if this has happened for anyone else and is there a way to sort it out ? 

Archived