IGNORED

Champagne moment

ralphindevon

I’ve had this seasons email from the supporters club asking to cast my vote for player of the season, young player and champagne moment.

I’m not sure if it’s an age thing or the fact we haven’t attended any games but I’m struggling to think of a champagne moment.

I’m hoping now there will be a few reminders from people with better memories than me........or was the season really that dull?

Serious question, what is the cut off age for young player of the year?

I think Zak Vyner is a viable candidate for player of the year but as he’s 24 next month I wouldn’t class him a young player any longer.

1 minute ago, GrahamC said:

Serious question, what is the cut off age for young player of the year?

I think Zak Vyner is a viable candidate for player of the year but as he’s 24 next month I wouldn’t class him a young player any longer.

As I've already voted I can't go back and check, but I don't think he was on the Young Player list. 

I voted for him as POTY. 

The champagne moment was Joe Williams playing one game in the cup, having fatigue, and then never playing again. If everyone votes for it they can at least use the video of him putting an away shirt on as the City media team absolutely adore that video.

• SC&T Board Members
15 minutes ago, Harry said:

I have no doubts on mine. And it’s not something that happened on the pitch.
But, as it’s not officially happy until the end of May, does it count? 

I suspect we are of a like mind.

Any moment that gave you that 'champagne feeling' counts. Even if it has a prolonged gestation period.

7 hours ago, Harry said:

I have no doubts on mine. And it’s not something that happened on the pitch.
But, as it’s not officially happy until the end of May, does it count? 

Damn it. I thought it was on the pitch, otherwise I’ve had gone Ashton leaving as well. I went with Bentley’s wonder save in the end. 

Archived