IGNORED

End of Season Awards

Blagdon red

Just now, OneTeamInBristol said:

Bentley has had a very good season, we'd likely be going down without him.

Will probably be the largest margin of votes for 1 player ever though.

Yes, I agree but this season has been so dismal in terms of entertainment and the way we get battered week in, week out and the way the players literally turned it in at times under both managers that I just felt only the young player of the season was worth voting for. Didn't vote for any ladies either as I don't watch them.

Just now, Numero Uno said:

Yes, I agree but this season has been so dismal in terms of entertainment and the way we get battered week in, week out and the way the players literally turned it in at times under both managers that I just felt only the young player of the season was worth voting for. Didn't vote for any ladies either as I don't watch them.

Who did you vote for young player of the season? 

I struggled with that one.

4 hours ago, DaveF said:

I voted:

Player: Bentley - deserves it, has a outstanding this season.

Young player: Semenyo, considered Massengo but his run in the team came a little bit late 

Champagne moment: Ashton leaving

Supporter of the year: @WolfOfWestStreet

Oh. Embarrassing. That's backfired, hasn't it? Oh dear. Very flattering, but can we put me, I don't know ...

No really don't put me I ******* hate this club, all its players, and most of its fans. 

4 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

HNM.......I know his form is only recent but literally streets ahead of anyone else, no disrespect to the others on the list.

I mean he's played OK, correct me if this is inaccurate but I don't think he has a goal or assist in his entire career with us. 

Might sound harsh on the lad but we need to be doing better than than if you play midfield. 

Archived