IGNORED

Podcast

Desso

26 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

3peeps , listening now. No offence to anyone on the other podcasts but 3peeps is the best by a mile. Only My opinion of course 

I haven't listened for a long time, last time I listened it lacked the depth of fbc the banter of BS3 and structure of OSIB. Maybe its time to give it another go. 

I’ve listened to all 3 & find 3peeps the best. Especially the reunited casts the latest with Steve Lansdown. Osib is ok as well. It must be difficult to do & I really don’t like to criticise but FBC , I just can’t listen to. I like to listen to some of the opinions re fevs & mark is it ? Ian Gay though , no thanks , rather stick pins in my eyes  

1 hour ago, steviestevieneville said:

I’ve listened to all 3 & find 3peeps the best. Especially the reunited casts the latest with Steve Lansdown. Osib is ok as well. It must be difficult to do & I really don’t like to criticise but FBC , I just can’t listen to. I like to listen to some of the opinions re fevs & mark is it ? Ian Gay though , no thanks , rather stick pins in my eyes  

Ian Gay has been very successful in business and has worked for lots of very rich men don’t you know!

I’m good with it. It’s much more of podcast for older supporters!

I like the fact it is traditionally immediately post match as our short term memory is shot to pieces but they can get away with throwing some thing from Southampton away in 75 to fill the void. 

The lads do there best and are not scared to state their own view, so I can’t go along with any criticism of what they say. Although sometimes I do think they miss the obvious, particularly around Bristol City FCs place in the wider Bristol Sport SLs attempt to buy all remaining shares a year or two ago etc!

Mrs Oxo takes the piss a bit mind you, ARE you listening to your old mates again?....Yeah!

Archived