IGNORED

FA Cup semis - the new look of English football?

Hampshire Red

2 hours ago, Hampshire Red said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/football/56541928

Not he same as semi's gone by with blokes packed into Villa Park, Old Trafford, 2 hrs before kick-off, wet backs of legs, raucous singing and more

I recall the Liverpool FA cup game after we beat Leeds, standing in the East End next to a few big, docker type Liverpool fans.

One of them pulled out his match programme, congratulated me on its quality and promptly used it as a funnel to urinate in to the row below.

Amazing, and nobody uttered a negative word.

45 minutes ago, PHILINFRANCE said:

I recall the Liverpool FA cup game after we beat Leeds, standing in the East End next to a few big, docker type Liverpool fans.

One of them pulled out his match programme, congratulated me on its quality and promptly used it as a funnel to urinate in to the row below.

Amazing, and nobody uttered a negative word.

I remember a bloke doing the same in the East end at that game. No such good manners as to use a funnel though, just lobbed his cock out and went ?

It may be our age and i am not suggesting we would all be better off in those 'Golden Days' of 70s and 80s but today for a Cup Semi in front of 4000, photos of 'plastics' all taking photos and chatting on their phones, just feels very tame today.

At least events around the sport/business are not boring right now; imagine playing with the Top 6 no longer there - wow! separate threads i know for ESL

Archived