IGNORED

Jose Mourinho Sacked

Lrrr

Just now, Sturny said:

Hope he gets another job in the PL, he's a character. I reckon his best days are for sure behind him though. 

I used to like his character but he moans so much more now, he has been sussed out in the Prem and teams know how to play against his sides.

7 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I used to like his character but he moans so much more now, he has been sussed out in the Prem and teams know how to play against his sides.

Tweet above suggests it’s his opposition to the super league, not his performance on the pitch, that got him the sack. If so, more power to him

2 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Tweet above suggests it’s his opposition to the super league, not his performance on the pitch, that got him the sack. If so, more power to him

Good axe to fall on though isn't it? Writing was on the wall so I'm cynical. I'd probably do the same. 

He's a decent and well principled man so I'm not surprised by this. There are many reports of him doing random acts of charity and kindness over the years.

He's also a great character - his star may have fallen a bit in the last few years, but I think this is a really admirable stance. 

I wouldn't put it past Klopp doing something similar actually.. and that would get interesting. I think Sir Alex would've also a few years back. 

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

He's a decent and well principled man so I'm not surprised by this. There are many reports of him doing random acts of charity and kindness over the years.

He's also a great character - his star may have fallen a bit in the last few years, but I think this is a really admirable stance. 

I wouldn't put it past Klopp doing something similar actually.. and that would get interesting. I think Sir Alex would've also a few years back. 

Klopp is the interesting one. He gives the impression of being someone who would stick to his principles to the point of resignation but times like this are where you find out how much that is really true...

Just now, LondonBristolian said:

Klopp is the interesting one. He gives the impression of being someone who would stick to his principles to the point of resignation but times like this are where you find out how much that is really true...

True. The thing with Klopp is that he's talked about taking a sabbatical in the next few years. Something like this could be the trigger for him to actually act on that. Will be very interesting if that happens. 

Just now, Phileas Fogg said:

True. The thing with Klopp is that he's talked about taking a sabbatical in the next few years. Something like this could be the trigger for him to actually act on that. Will be very interesting if that happens. 

I wonder about Tuchel as well. Possibly with both it comes down to how strong feeling is in Germany and how willing either is to be unpopular in their home country...

Just now, Phileas Fogg said:

He was taking it when the Liverpool job came up, he delayed it for Liverpool, definitely can see him resuming his sabbatical. Either that or Bayern Munich if they don't join the super league? Or German job

2 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

He was taking it when the Liverpool job came up, he delayed it for Liverpool, definitely can see him resuming his sabbatical. Either that or Bayern Munich if they don't join the super league? Or German job

My bet would be back to Dortmund after a break.

29 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

On Sky Sports News, just for some other news

1 minute ago, And Its Smith said:

Seem to be a bit of doubt as to the truth here

Yeah the original tweet is from a fake account. He has been sacked but the refusal to take training etc is nonsense

12 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Anyone fancy Jose at City?..............:dunno:

Good opportunity to prove his ‘special one’ self imposed tag...............:cool2:

No thanks! Isn't there a vacancy at Swindon?

If he's been sacked due to his opposition of the Super League then I give him credit. I'm not convinced that's the whole story though.

Archived