IGNORED

Jose Mourinho Sacked

Lrrr

1 hour ago, HappyClapper said:

Can’t believe Spurs have sacked Mourinho. He’s got them to a final on Sunday and they’ve just qualified for the European Super League! Madness!!?

With time on his hands Jose compiles one of his infamous dossiers on the current Bristol City squad. 

"Jesus wept Nige. Good luck with that!." ?

4 hours ago, Street red said:

I don't think much of him but that's brilliant we need more like him standing up. But will spurs struggle to get a new man because of the interest in the super League! 

The Athletic:

His dismissal had nothing to do with the Super League and was based purely on results

1 minute ago, Superjack said:

Spurs would say that. And they have no doubt gagged him as well.

That's a weird conspiracy theory! Why would you believe a random meme on Twitter?

The article claims that the players were bored by training, players didn't like the negative tactics, the Assistant Joao Sacramento was unpopular, the players asked JM to stop criticising them in public, only Kane stuck by JM.

Sounds pretty plausibly to me.

22 minutes ago, Street red said:

But was he sacked or did he walk no way they would sack him before a cup final and also Jose wasn't a fan of the super League he made that clear.

Sacked according to every news outlet, which means they pay him millions to bugger off. They've been rumoured to be losing patience for weeks because Spurs are shit.

42 minutes ago, Peter1450 said:

Jose’s hardly going to be losing any sleep, another 15 million trousered for being unsuccessful. According to the daily free paper he’s made 77.5 million from clubs paying up his contracts, not bad work if you can get it!

Not so sure. He keeps telling everyone he is the special one in football now he is the embarrassing one.

From an Agent of one of the Spurs first team players. All alleged.

Levy and Jose have been at breaking point since January.

Owner telling manager who to play. Wants Dele and Bergwein playing to be in shop window. Want Bale playing not sat in bench at £200K a week.

Bombshell was owner telling manager to play strongest team against Southampton as still chance if making top 4 and didn't care about winning Cup. Manager wanted best team for final.

Final nail was manager telling owner he had a good business, but priority in wrong place and would win nothing and to stop interfering with team selection. 

Manager told Kane and Son to move on if they want to win anything. Said owner would make it hard for them to do so.

All players rejoiced at him leaving apart from Maura, Vinicius and Hojberg who were sad. Kane and Son remained professional. Lloris, Winks and Dele led celebrations at training ground. 

On 19/04/2021 at 11:24, Super said:

Amazing reading the Spurs forum the hatred for him.

Embarrassing really, they were all quiet in December when they were top of the league ?,  Mourinho teams need a solid base in defence for his tactics to work, instead of getting a world class cb, levy waited till the end of the summer window and brought in rodon from swansea :laugh:! They were still in the top 4 in January transfer window and brought in no1! Kinda asks the question did levy not care about this season because he knew he was going the super league :laugh:

A bit of a dick move to get rid of Mourinho when hes got a chance to keep his record of always winning a trophy with every team hes at.

On 19/04/2021 at 18:03, mozo said:

That's a weird conspiracy theory! Why would you believe a random meme on Twitter?

The article claims that the players were bored by training, players didn't like the negative tactics, the Assistant Joao Sacramento was unpopular, the players asked JM to stop criticising them in public, only Kane stuck by JM.

Sounds pretty plausibly to me.

Na your reaching there, 12 of the squad thanked him on Instagram, the best players not the wasters.

If it was about results they could of sacked him after the europa league exit, even the man united game.

They didnt tho, they sacked him 7 days before a final and the day the super league got announced.

Either levy thought screw it were in the super league who cares about this season, or Mourinho and him clashed on that morning about the super league, too much of a coincidence for me...

On 20/04/2021 at 08:26, E.G.Red said:

Watch Ryan Mason & Chris Powell select Deli Ali & Gareth Bale for Sunday’s game. 

They can but dont see how they suddenly will give a toss when they couldnt be assed to turn up in any big games this season :laugh: 

Man city will tear the right hand side apart with bales lazy defending and dele ali walking back from standing offside most the game :)

1 hour ago, spudski said:

From an Agent of one of the Spurs first team players. All alleged.

Levy and Jose have been at breaking point since January.

Owner telling manager who to play. Wants Dele and Bergwein playing to be in shop window. Want Bale playing not sat in bench at £200K a week.

Bombshell was owner telling manager to play strongest team against Southampton as still chance if making top 4 and didn't care about winning Cup. Manager wanted best team for final.

Final nail was manager telling owner he had a good business, but priority in wrong place and would win nothing and to stop interfering with team selection. 

Manager told Kane and Son to move on if they want to win anything. Said owner would make it hard for them to do so.

All players rejoiced at him leaving apart from Maura, Vinicius and Hojberg who were sad. Kane and Son remained professional. Lloris, Winks and Dele led celebrations at training ground. 

That makes perfect sense to me tbh! 

Very embarrassing from dele and winks but lloris? Proper snake if true!

I love that he told kane and son to move haha so true tho! Levy is a parasite spurs will never win with him

29 minutes ago, prankerd said:

Na your reaching there, 12 of the squad thanked him on Instagram, the best players not the wasters.

If it was about results they could of sacked him after the europa league exit, even the man united game.

They didnt tho, they sacked him 7 days before a final and the day the super league got announced.

Either levy thought screw it were in the super league who cares about this season, or Mourinho and him clashed on that morning about the super league, too much of a coincidence for me...

I'm not reaching. I'm trusting that Jack Pitt-Brooke and others at The Athletic had reasonable sources for their piece "He sucked the life out of the club - the inside story of Jose Mourinho's downfall at Tottenham."

Instagram not a great source...for anything based on reality!

1 hour ago, BanburyRed said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56983649

Didn't take long, back in management with Roma in Serie A for 2021/22 season.

I dont know how he keeps landing these big jobs. He has lost his Mojo. That'll be another 12-18 month tenure, before a falling out followed by a big pay off. Nice work if you can get it

3 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

I think Italian football suits the style of game he likes to play. Won the treble including Champions League last time he managed in Italy with Inter. Sure he'll do well there.

It'll be interesting to see how he competes with enterprising teams like Napoli and Atalanta. It would be a feather in his cap if he can turn Roma into a CL force and I really don't think he can/will.

1 hour ago, TonyTonyTony said:

I dont know how he keeps landing these big jobs. He has lost his Mojo. That'll be another 12-18 month tenure, before a falling out followed by a big pay off. Nice work if you can get it

Plus he's got his job at TALKSPORT reporting on the Euros 

On 20/04/2021 at 11:19, Peter1450 said:

Jose’s hardly going to be losing any sleep, another 15 million trousered for being unsuccessful. According to the daily free paper he’s made 77.5 million from clubs paying up his contracts, not bad work if you can get it!

Apparently he has sacrificed his pay off from Spurs by taking another job so soon ... that was on Sky Sports so not sure it’s true but just thought I’d mention it ...

Will be a real test for Jose at Roma, they are 7th in Italy and 9pts behind the 6th placed club (although they beat the likes of Shakhtar and Ajax in europe getting to the semis of the Europa league). Three of their main attackers (Dzeko, Mkhitaryan, Pedro) are aged between 32-35 and their other main forward is on loan from Real Madrid. They are owned by an American group which I think means they are very unlikely to spend much on transfers that will be needed to catch up. I think Jose's options were very limited in England after what he did at Spurs and I can see his stock falling further on the continent after a year or so in Rome where he will fail to deliver (it will soon be found that his Inter days are well behind him). Nothing against him since he stopped being the miserable bastard that he seemed to be at Man Utd but that's the way I see it going. I like to see people who have fallen from the top make their way back there with a great comeback but like some of the Roma players I think Jose is there primarily for a payday rather than to take Roma to the top of Serie A.

On 19/04/2021 at 11:12, Super said:

Not a chance.

Sky Sports News reporting Potter is one of a few on the list. Martinez, Rangnick also reported, other sites saying Pochettino return could be on after PSG not overly impressed 

Archived