IGNORED

Jose Mourinho Sacked

Lrrr

2 minutes ago, Red_Alligator said:

No thanks! Isn't there a vacancy at Swindon?

If he's been sacked due to his opposition of the Super League then I give him credit. I'm not convinced that's the whole story though.

Debate on Talk Sport about  that very issue right now.

17 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

He was taking it when the Liverpool job came up, he delayed it for Liverpool, definitely can see him resuming his sabbatical. Either that or Bayern Munich if they don't join the super league? Or German job

Apparently Bayern are looking to join the superleague alongside PSG & Porto. I would see him taking a sabbatical .  Interesting timing with a cup final coming up.

5 minutes ago, Gazred said:

Bookies fav is currently Nagelsmann at RBL.

I think there would be big question marks over joining Spurs while the super league is an unknown situation, do you risk joining them atm? Nagelsmann could join Bayern Munich and be better set

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

I think there would be big question marks over joining Spurs while the super league is an unknown situation, do you risk joining them atm? Nagelsmann could join Bayern Munich and be better set

Agree. Think Spurs announced their caretakers to be in charge until seasons end, makes sense.

2 minutes ago, KegCity said:

Will have even more respect for Jose if this is over the Super League, hopefully see other managers taking a stance too.

Hope he gets another job in England, he's disrespected far too much.

Or maybe it's due to the fact he has done a pretty poor job?

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

Klopp is the interesting one. He gives the impression of being someone who would stick to his principles to the point of resignation but times like this are where you find out how much that is really true...

I think from what I see from Klopp is he is a very good actor and plays up to his crowd very well. It will be VERY interesting what he says this evening ahead of Liverpool's game, and if he truly is an Honest man with integrity he would walk away

1 hour ago, LondonBristolian said:

Klopp is the interesting one. He gives the impression of being someone who would stick to his principles to the point of resignation but times like this are where you find out how much that is really true...

Or the cynic says the Bayern Job is up for grabs and he has previously turned it down.

14 minutes ago, Street red said:

I don't think much of him but that's brilliant we need more like him standing up. But will spurs struggle to get a new man because of the interest in the super League! 

I think Rafa Benitez might be interested. He did after all go to China, and it’s this market , India & Africa that this super league are trying to capture

Archived