IGNORED

NFL 21/22 Season

Dynamite Red

This thread seems to need a little reinvigoration.

After tonight's weak and exasperating displays from teams like the Colts, it's finally got to the stage where I can feel the pain in the 49ers-Rams overtime period. Some very beaten and tired bodies out there, giving whatever is left in the tank. Hearts and souls on display - just what the NFL delivers best.  :boxing::comando::clap:

6 hours ago, Gifford2 said:

With everything that’s happened off field this season, happily surprised that Raiders are still in with a shout.

Chargers-Raiders game was nuts. I bet the Steeler fans couldn't sit down all game - like their britches were full of fire ants. And yours too, Giffy?

Crazy finish at AT&T! Talk about don't give the officials a chance to ruin your day. Cowboys were giving away penalties all game but in the end they made it difficult for themsleves with some amateurish plays. Sort of redolent of the nonsense that took out the Raiders earlier.

• Like 2

AFC Divisional Round

21:30Cincinnati Bengals@Tennessee TitansSat 22nd Jan

23:30Buffalo Bills@Kansas City ChiefsSun 23rd Jan

NFC Divisional Round

01:15San Francisco 49ers@Green Bay PackersSun 23rd Jan

20:00Los Angeles Rams@Tampa Bay BuccaneersSun 23rd Jan

2 hours ago, Super said:

AFC Divisional Round

21:30Cincinnati Bengals@Tennessee TitansSat 22nd Jan

23:30Buffalo Bills@Kansas City ChiefsSun 23rd Jan

NFC Divisional Round

01:15San Francisco 49ers@Green Bay PackersSun 23rd Jan

20:00Los Angeles Rams@Tampa Bay BuccaneersSun 23rd Jan

Both the best mtach ups on late :(

Bengals knock out the #1 AFC seed Titans in a crazy game. It was all or nothing every down, with big plays on O and D and chunk plays at a premium. Loads of great action matched by an equal dose of disasters. Good to see Cincy in the Conference game (first for many years) but I can't see them keeping the momentum going with Burrows racking up sacks like that. The O line survived by the skin of their teeth tonight - their next opponents will give them more than they can cope with.

Unbelievable.

I joked all season that the special teams would cost us and here it is.

Failure is a measurement you set yourself (Before any Lions/Browns fans etc start moaning) and for the Packers to have only won 2 Super Bowls (only been to 3!) in the Favre/Rodgers era is just staggering.

What a waste of Rodgers this has been.

Gutted

4 hours ago, 054123 said:

Unbelievable.

I joked all season that the special teams would cost us and here it is.

Failure is a measurement you set yourself (Before any Lions/Browns fans etc start moaning) and for the Packers to have only won 2 Super Bowls (only been to 3!) in the Favre/Rodgers era is just staggering.

What a waste of Rodgers this has been.

Gutted

You should try living through a Testaverde/ Pennington/ Favre/ Sánchez/ Smith/ Fitzpatrick/ McCown/ Darnold era... :laugh:

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

You should try living through a Testaverde/ Pennington/ Favre/ Sánchez/ Smith/ Fitzpatrick/ McCown/ Darnold era... :laugh:

?? I do get it, but I just can’t believe they we’ve gone from Favre to Rodgers and only been to the super bowl 3 times in 30 years. It’s just quite unreal.