IGNORED

NFL 21/22 Season

Dynamite Red

They say this is an unpredictable season as the NFL has had for ages. At this rate even the Jags might win. Actually, scrub that last thought.

Get the feeling that some big names won't be in the big game this time and might consider their futures. Brady? Rodgers?

3 hours ago, Super said:

Can anyone see past a Chiefs v Rams SB? I know after last weekend it's foolish to predict games this season!

Maybe I’m being biased as a Niners fan but Shanahan seems to always get the better of McVay. Sofi Stadium (aka Levi‘s Stadium South) will be 65% Niners fans, Deebo is another level. Bosa, Warner, Trent Williams, Kittle, Elijah Mitchell, Juszczyk, Jennings are all playing really well at the moment. I wasn’t confident of beating Green Bay but always said if we did then we’ll get to the Super Bowl. I know when you’re confident you should really keep it to yourself because it’ll come back to bite you on the ass but I’m much more relaxed about this than the Packers game. 

• Like 1

Not sure as yet, but the Bengals are starting to gain some traction after a poor first half. Could it be? Either way, I suspect that Superbowl LVI will be won by the winners of this game, providing the squad remains healthy. Both sides are showing some mettle.

Another blockbuster weekend with two close games. Burrow suddenly looks the real deal after the Bears gave him a beat down some weeks ago ?. Special praise for McPherson the kicker he's my MVP complete clutch kicker for a rookie and low draft pick what a season he's had.

Didn't see the late game but nobody wants to see the Rams buy a Superbowl ring. My heart goes out to those poor Lions fans it now looks like they gave away Stafford for some low draft capital and Jarred Goff ?

56 minutes ago, TMWANG50 said:

Didn't see the late game but nobody wants to see the Rams buy a Superbowl ring.

Speak for yourself :P

Jimmy G was gifting pick opportunities for fun and the Rams secondary just couldn't land one until the very end. It was that close. McVay's playcalling and decision making has been absolutely disgusting at times, and pissing two timeouts on stupid reviews helped nobody. If he'd lost that game he'd be gone, and he may very well go if we don't win the 'bowl depending on the circumstances.

With that said both teams played very well, but no marquee Holy **** moments apart from Deebo Samuel getting sparked out early on and needing a breather.

2 hours ago, TMWANG50 said:

Another blockbuster weekend with two close games. Burrow suddenly looks the real deal after the Bears gave him a beat down some weeks ago ?. Special praise for McPherson the kicker he's my MVP complete clutch kicker for a rookie and low draft pick what a season he's had.

Didn't see the late game but nobody wants to see the Rams buy a Superbowl ring. My heart goes out to those poor Lions fans it now looks like they gave away Stafford for some low draft capital and Jarred Goff ?

It pretty hard to buy something with a hard cap. Rules are same for everyone, some just play them better, and others are better at being all in