IGNORED

World Snooker Championship Fred

Tre Bong

11 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

I'm assuming Selby's "Jester" nickname is ironic?

Bingham wasn't happy about the slow play and taking minutes over shots.

He (Selby) came back to the table last night 18 behind needing 5 4pt snookers just to drag out the frame......

13 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

I'm assuming Selby's "Jester" nickname is ironic?

Bingham wasn't happy about the slow play and taking minutes over shots.

Bingham always moans glad he lost. Hope Selby beats Mr Smug.

11 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

He (Selby) came back to the table last night 18 behind needing 5 4pt snookers just to drag out the frame......

I thought he was taking the piss a bit with that (yet he criticised Ronnie O’Sullivan last year for just whacking the balls everywhere in one frame)

3 minutes ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Silly old sod still thinks he’s on Big Break - if I hear “where’s the cue ball going?” one more time…..

PS good to see Judd as a pundit the last couple of days 

This!  I'd like to meet him in the street and shout it right into his face! Followed by 'up yer arse!'.....

On 20/04/2021 at 11:42, Tre Bong said:

I can't see Selby doing much this year i think he will be out at the QF.  I have a good feeling about Neil Robertson this year...so much so i chucked £50 on him. 

50 quid down the bog....never take tips from me.

I see a lot of disrespectful comments towards John " where's the cue ball going" Virgo and Dennis " Bit of tension in the arm" Taylor....

Who else guessed this final? For the first time in years i don't care who wins.

18 hours ago, Ronnie Sinclair said:

Selby at it again, four snookers required and not conceding the frame

What was Murphy doing in final frame? Touch elbows and get some sleep! Selby's safety game is so much better.

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Excellent final and tournament. Having the fans there makes such a difference. Really can’t take to Selby . But fair play 

Silly risky shot by Murphy at end, play it safe and still have a chance. Can’t stand Selby but he plays percentages and it pays off 

Just now, TomF said:

Silly risky shot by Murphy at end, play it safe and still have a chance. Can’t stand Selby but he plays percentages and it pays off 

Totally agree really difficult shot . He was potting everything at the time and that must of clouded his judgment on that shot. 

Despite losing money I really enjoyed this years Championship, some great matches and the highest brakes in the WSC.

"I can't see Selby doing much this year i think he will be out at the QF."  Tre Bong

Archived