IGNORED

grimsby shirt amnesty

the frampton balti

41 minutes ago, spudski said:

I don't think they've thought this through properly.

I can see the face of some young African kid being given an XXL size shirt and thinking ' have I got to play in this or live in it?' ??

Yep better to shred the shirts give them grimsby ones instead and create a generation of african grimsby fans . I wonder how many city fans were created from our tour to botswanaland last year!

1 minute ago, the frampton balti said:

Yep better to shred the shirts give them grimsby ones instead and create a generation of african grimsby fans . I wonder how many city fans were created from our tour to botswanaland last year!

Well City are doing it now also with kids shirts. Good initiative. Doesn't say what they are doing with the Manure shirts though.

8 minutes ago, the frampton balti said:

wrong colours 3/10 should have used bright side and dull side!

Is a bit of a cockup. Why would we be shown as "Blue" whilst playing in "Red"?

The darkside is North Bristol. Get the idea, just not thought through completely. 

Perhaps Ashton was half way through doing something similar for Ipswich when Steve shouted down the corridor "Hurry up and get that ad finished so we can go live you lazy git".

:rolleyes:

38 minutes ago, Taz said:

Is a bit of a cockup. Why would we be shown as "Blue" whilst playing in "Red"?

The darkside is North Bristol. Get the idea, just not thought through completely. 

Perhaps Ashton was half way through doing something similar for Ipswich when Steve shouted down the corridor "Hurry up and get that ad finished so we can go live you lazy git".

:rolleyes:

Ipswich play in blue!

17 hours ago, the frampton balti said:

How time flies - our pre-season tour to Botswana was back in July 2014, almost 7 years ago!

Archived