IGNORED

grimsby shirt amnesty

the frampton balti

23 hours ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Too many plastics in this area 

This was one of the main reasons that I absolutely LOVED our cup victory over Manchester United.

Of course it's great to beat a big side, but the dejected looks on the faces of all the plastics was priceless ?

Probably the first - and last - time they ever saw 'their' team in a stadium 'live' in the flesh too !!!!!!!

39 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

This was one of the main reasons that I absolutely LOVED our cup victory over Manchester United.

Of course it's great to beat a big side, but the dejected looks on the faces of all the plastics was priceless ?

Probably the first - and last - time they ever saw 'their' team in a stadium 'live' in the flesh too !!!!!!!

Yeh remember the day of the draw all the Man Utd fans who live around me in Wiltshire thought they would be able to get tickets in the home end 

They were extremely quiet for a few weeks after

40 minutes ago, Wiltshire robin said:

Yeh remember the day of the draw all the Man Utd fans who live around me in Wiltshire thought they would be able to get tickets in the home end 

They were extremely quiet for a few weeks after

Actually I live in Swindon WR and the regulars in my local were begrudgingly complimentary on our performance in that game - even the couple of plastics among them.

Archived