IGNORED

Tonight`s championship games

Lanterne Rouge

I know a lot of eyes will be on League 1 this evening but PNE to beat Derby and Wednesday to beat Blackburn? This drops us a place but it leaves Derby four points above Rotherham who will have three games in hand and Wednesday would have the same points from the same games but they play Derby at Hillsborough on the final day.

I`d quite like to see Rotherham get out of it and Wednesday & Derby both go down personally.

35 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I know a lot of eyes will be on League 1 this evening but PNE to beat Derby and Wednesday to beat Blackburn? This drops us a place but it leaves Derby four points above Rotherham who will have three games in hand and Wednesday would have the same points from the same games but they play Derby at Hillsborough on the final day.

I`d quite like to see WEDNESDAY get out of it and Rotherham & Derby both go down personally.

My view as supported Wednesday in the 60's when I lived there ?

1 hour ago, ExiledAjax said:

I still harbour some hope that Brentford can get auto-promotion. I'd far rather see them up than Watford.

Norwich to beat Watford and seal the inevitable title, plus a Brentford win, gives them hope.

I'm the same.

Apart from Norwich and Brentford, I loathe all of the top 7.

3 minutes ago, The Gasbuster said:

Not as much as the others.

Still be pissed off if they get promoted this season, bearing in mind where they were 12 months ago.

Can't see that manager being there next season, he has done an incredible job.

Fair enough. 

I'm happy to admire them through gritted teeth. Like Brentford they play a great style of football, and as you say Ismael (and his predecessor) have done wonders. You're correct that it hurts to see them outperform us so consistently, but that is where our club currently is. If they get the reward of a place in the top 20 then fair play.

Archived