IGNORED

Tonight`s championship games

Lanterne Rouge

11 minutes ago, cityexile said:

Win tomorrow against the team bottom of the league and we are mathematically safe. Sounds easy...

They may be bottom of the league but they’ve got 4 more points than us since we last played them!! 

5 minutes ago, Harry said:

They may be bottom of the league but they’ve got 4 more points than us since we last played them!! 

For the avoidance of doubt...it sounds easy, it won’t be, I expect us to lose...but also we are now effectively safe.

We're all but safe now, but I always thought 50 was enough- probably less needed than that?

As for the division...Happy to see Derby fail, shame Blackburn weren't able to get something- am hopeful they're basically safe so can take it easy at Rotherham on the penultimate weekend.

Middlesbrough also go to Rotherham- Gibson hates Derby and Warnock I am sure would love to help push Sheffield Wednesday further into the mire- treat the weekend vs Sheffield Wednesday as a bit of a Cup final and don't be all that fired up at Rotherham.

Would much rather Brentford got 2nd than yo-yoing Watford, not that I have any particular problem with or strong views on Watford but that looks unlikely now- nice to see Cardiff are officially out of playoff contention though. Norwich I am sure partied hard and Watford had/have a hell of a lot to play for.

As I recall, Barnsley and Luton also expressed some strong views on Derby- 4 pts for Rotherham please- ie 3 at Luton, 1 at Barnsley, though Reading still have a chance at 6th so I'm sure Barnsley will be playing to win.

If the midtable clubs work together (not literally of course), Derby and Sheffield Wednesday can be pushed towards- and then holed below- the relegation waterline. I am certain e.g. that Colin would love to relegate Sheffield Wednesday?

6 hours ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

We're all but safe now, but I always thought 50 was enough- probably less needed than that?

As for the division...Happy to see Derby fail, shame Blackburn weren't able to get something- am hopeful they're basically safe so can take it easy at Rotherham on the penultimate weekend.

Middlesbrough also go to Rotherham- Gibson hates Derby and Warnock I am sure would love to help push Sheffield Wednesday further into the mire- treat the weekend vs Sheffield Wednesday as a bit of a Cup final and don't be all that fired up at Rotherham.

Would much rather Brentford got 2nd than yo-yoing Watford, not that I have any particular problem with or strong views on Watford but that looks unlikely now- nice to see Cardiff are officially out of playoff contention though. Norwich I am sure partied hard and Watford had/have a hell of a lot to play for.

As I recall, Barnsley and Luton also expressed some strong views on Derby- 4 pts for Rotherham please- ie 3 at Luton, 1 at Barnsley, though Reading still have a chance at 6th so I'm sure Barnsley will be playing to win.

If the midtable clubs work together (not literally of course), Derby and Sheffield Wednesday can be pushed towards- and then holed below- the relegation waterline. I am certain e.g. that Colin would love to relegate Sheffield Wednesday?

Last game of the season , Derby v Sheffield Wednesday 

Archived