IGNORED

Important few games for players.

Top Robin

OK tonights game is a dead rubber but can someone tell the players that it is at the point of the season when they are in the shop window and under scrutiny.

Pearson will be looking to see who is worth sticking with for next season plus any that are leaving have a chance to maximise their value by putting in a decent performance and impressing potential buyers.

Hope some of them have the savvy to realise this and to really put in an effort tonight -  I live in hope! 

23 minutes ago, Top Robin said:

OK tonights game is a dead rubber but can someone tell the players that it is at the point of the season when they are in the shop window and under scrutiny.

Pearson will be looking to see who is worth sticking with for next season plus any that are leaving have a chance to maximise their value by putting in a decent performance and impressing potential buyers.

Hope some of them have the savvy to realise this and to really put in an effort tonight -  I live in hope! 

Be really good for Britton to be given a chance to start instead of Fammy (who in my opinion should not been played since the Birmingham game).

40 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

Be really good for Britton to be given a chance to start instead of Fammy (who in my opinion should not been played since the Birmingham game).

Britton played for u23s last night, so assume he won’t travel, and his place in the travelling squad will go to Alex Scott, who was left out last night.

1 hour ago, Super said:

Being lazy here but are Wycombe down if they don't win?

Not mathematically but as good as. 
If Wycombe lose tonight they can still get to 43 points (same as Derby), but they’d have to make up at least 15 goal difference in the remaining 3 games, win all 3 and hope Derby lose all 3. 

2 hours ago, Top Robin said:

None of them worth sticking with, bridges have been burnt!

I think that maybe some of the ooc players are not playing at 100% commitment because if they get a serious injury (as we know is a high probability this year) they will be screwed on trying to secure another contract. IMO, maybe Fam has not been giving it his whole effort so that he doesn't get injured. Same with Baker, why risk a injury setback for 3 games that mean nothing to City. This is why I am a fan of giving youth an opportunity during these last few games.

Archived