IGNORED

Match Day Thread: Wycombe (a) - 19:00

3 hours ago, RalphMilnesLeftFoot said:

Get well soon. 

Lost another of my mates over the weekend. The last 6-8 weeks have been batshit mental 

My condolences go out to you and everyone involved, horrible business this is, always a message away if you need an anonymous chat.

Edited by Banned User

Back when the fixture list was announced, my 80 year old Uncle who is a Wycombe fan and who I don't see as much as I should invited me for a VIP experience for this game if circumstances allowed. Really hitting me today that we're nine months on and still not able to get to games yet.

Determined to organise a family gathering as soon as I can once this pandemic is over. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, Banned User said:

Think it's the first game this season I won't be watching, less so because I'm apathetic and more so because I have Covid and I'm passed out by 5pm to be honest!

Best wishes & hope your covid "experience" is as mild as mine....

Quite enjoyed sleeping so soundly for once to be honest!

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, ollywhyte said:

Fairly certain we will see Akinfenwa score his first goal of the season against us tonight - just a hunch. May whack money on it

If there's a record to be broken, it's likely to happen against us!

(I'll be much more positive about our chances when this season is done and we get rid of all this rot)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Banned User said:

Thank you to everyone for the kind messages. To make it clear, I'm somewhat healthy and in my mid 20s, so I'm not overly concerned, just bed bound!

Mid 20s? Show off ? 

I'm old and in my mid-40s but have been lucky to have both jabs already. 

Get well soon! 

• Like 1
Just now, oldstandrobin said:

Sh*t, I'm 70 so must be ancient, wait a minute, I saw John Atyeo play, yep I'm ancient. "2nd Jab on Sunday at the Gate.?

What with many sags visiting the Gate for their jabs, there have been more of them at our ground than their own this season.

Another bit of embarrassing trivia for the 15ers in their relegation year. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

What with many sags visiting the Gate for their jabs, there have been more of them at our ground than their own this season.

Another bit of embarrassing trivia for the 15ers in their relegation year. 

Better go and check my seats still there, do you want me to check yours while I'm there ??