IGNORED

Match Day Thread: Wycombe (a) - 19:00

21 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Taking the knee has almost become a ritual rather than a symbol and I think it’s largely lost its meaning now. It’s just 9 seconds that nobody watching really pays any attention to.

But you're attention is still drawn to why they're doing it, which is the point.

Otherwise - sadly - most of us wouldn't be giving those issues a second thought. Very sadly. But unfortunately true. 

A journey of a thousand miles and all that... 

And I don't give a f!ck whether BlackLivesMatter is a movement of Marxists, Leninists, Trotskyites, Zapatistas, Corbynistas, Sandinistas, Davesmithistas or any other left wing f!ckers.

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

Exactly, that was my point. Unfortunately Rotherham’s schedule is killing them so I think Derby will be alright anyway.

I think they may just be looking over their shoulder a little at Sheffield Wed...who they play last match.

2 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

Sky TV really, really piss me off, f##king apologising all the time for an odd swear word, I’d rather they apologised for transmitting this amateur display into my room........

Yeh that is one of the most annoying things they do. Its football - no is offended except us having to hear they apologise.

Archived