IGNORED

Match Day Thread: Wycombe (a) - 19:00

1 minute ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

But you're attention is still drawn to why they're doing it, which is the point.

Otherwise - sadly - most of us wouldn't be giving those issues a second thought. Very sadly. But unfortunately true. 

A journey of a thousand miles and all that... 

And I don't give a f!ck whether BlackLivesMatter is a movement of Marxists, Leninists, Trotskyites, Zapatistas, Corbynistas, Sandinistas, Davesmithistas or any other left wing f!ckers.

But are you? It’s got the same level of attraction as the players sprinting between cones on the final warm up before kick off. If it becomes something largely ignored then it’s meaning is diluted to the point of irrelevance. Still a topic for another forum and another day.

Just now, petehinton said:

I don’t think Pearson is getting the job at this rate honestly

I think in normal circumstances yes but we are not a normal circumstance. We need stability and structure at the moment and he needs a transfer window at least. I see absolutely no point in bringing in a new man to take weeks and weeks to figure out how to fix us when we have one now.

Just now, petehinton said:

I don’t think Pearson is getting the job at this rate honestly

Will he want it watching this shower play?? There is no fight or effort in them. I know the pitch is bad but it look's like a park game with all the shanked passing and heavy touches. It's embarrassing for professional football players. 

Just now, collier said:

Will he want it watching this shower play?? There is no fight or effort in them. I know the pitch is bad but it look's like a park game with all the shanked passing and heavy touches. It's embarrassing for professional football players. 

They been embarrassing for months now.

Thank god this season was a write off from the very start and we get to get rid of most of these lads.

This lot should be ashamed of themselves. Over the course of this season they have proven to be useless and absolutely stealing a living. Yes there's still lots of time to win this one, but I don't care anymore about this bunch or the results they can sometimes grind out.  They don't deserve support or to wear the shirt and represent this club.

Wells said recently something along the lines of, they do still care. Well if he takes that excuse off the table for why they are so poor then they're left with lack of skill and ability as the reason. 

Good luck at the job center fellas. 

• Like 1
Just now, ollywhyte said:

He will get it if he wants it. The issue we may have is he doesn't!

Unless we go on a spending spree this is mostly the players he will be working with, haven't seen much so far that has convinced me he brings the best out of them, personally I'm a bit underwhelmed.