IGNORED

Match Day Thread: Wycombe (a) - 19:00

5 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

I think in normal circumstances yes but we are not a normal circumstance. We need stability and structure at the moment and he needs a transfer window at least. I see absolutely no point in bringing in a new man to take weeks and weeks to figure out how to fix us when we have one now.

Who has had weeks to fix us and hasn't done so.

I fear he has seen us as a well paid 6 month gig.

• Like 3

Fam and Wells may as well be off the pitch, they're both absolutely bloody useless, and considering that's about £10m of strikers on the pitch, it's absolutely embarrassing.

Edited by Taz
Actually, scrap that - it's shambolic.
8 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

But are you? It’s got the same level of attraction as the players sprinting between cones on the final warm up before kick off. If it becomes something largely ignored then it’s meaning is diluted to the point of irrelevance. Still a topic for another forum and another day.

Clearly attention is still drawn to the issue at hand because there are still people bitching about it! 

1 minute ago, BigTone said:

Who has had weeks to fix us and hasn't done so.

I fear he has seen us as a well paid 6 month gig.

99% of the time a manager will walk into a shit show left by a previous regime. Some love a challenge. Pearson can stay in this stable club, backed by a billionaire who supports his managers and gives them time, redeveloped stadium, new training ground, top academy. 

I think NP would still love this job. 

• Flames 1