IGNORED

Match Day Thread: Wycombe (a) - 19:00

3 minutes ago, ChubStixx said:

One of the worst squads in the last 30 years. Dreadful.

It does feel like that but when you think we’re not even in a relegation fight in the championship, compared to all the relegations in those years and time spent in the 3rd tier, we can’t be that bad........can we?

• Like 2

I still want to say Wells needs to be in the right side with the right players.

Trouble is he's looking less and less interested, and people are getting more and more pissed off with him. 

Stadium full of supporters he'd be getting a lot of verbal. Mind you a Stadium full and I don't think we'd be as far down as we are, because there's no way we'd have put up with this shit show we've had this season.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Taz said:

Fam and Wells may as well be off the pitch, they're both absolutely bloody useless, and considering that's about £10m of strikers on the pitch, it's absolutely embarrassing.

Fam I can cut some slack. He's been a good servant, top scorer 3 seasons, 50 goals. We all know he's got a move lined up and he's just playing out his time here.

Wells on the other hand has looked resentful and disinterested from the moment he arrived, and has done nothing for the money he's been paid.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, ralphindevon said:

It does feel like that but when you think we’re not even in a relegation fight in the championship, compared to all the relegations in those years and time spent in the 3rd tier, we can’t be that bad........can we?

Would you be confident if there was another 10 games to play?

4 minutes ago, Mr Hankey said:

You honestly think Janneh and Sam Bell are good enough, especially when we weren’t mathematically safe? Of course he had to play them, we dont have **** all else good enough to get goals!

I honestly couldn’t say as we don’t get to see them.

But I would drop at least one of Fam & Wells - probably for Semenyo

Limping to the end of the season is such a desperate state of affairs.

I hope that those OOC are aware that potential purchasers are looking at thier performances....

At this rate very few of them would get a job in the National ToolStation league.

For me the Jury is out on Pearson too.....

I don't think you can blame NP there are some players that are simply not good enough to wear the shirt. Holden inherited this squad did his best and now NP doing the same there are some complete dossers in the squad that need shipping out both out of contract and under contract the likes of COD,Wells, anyone of value get what we can and go again.

Edited by Banjo Red
More information