IGNORED

Match Day Thread: Wycombe (a) - 19:00

Just now, BigTone said:

On current results I certainly hope not. And people wonder why SL hasn't made an announcement just yet.

What do you do then Tone?

You get a new man in, who then wants to assess the squad himself. 

Way I see it. Fail to give Pearson the job. Book us a slot for relegation next season. We are craving stability and a major rebuild. We have built an average league one squad over the past 3 years. 

• Like 8
16 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

It does feel like that but when you think we’re not even in a relegation fight in the championship, compared to all the relegations in those years and time spent in the 3rd tier, we can’t be that bad........can we?

This lot would do well to end up mid table in league one.

1 minute ago, Ivorguy said:

Truly dreadful.

I really don’t know where we go from here, except league1.

And still some on here believe SLcan bring top flight football back to Ashton Gate

Oh how ******* predictable you are, any opportunity to attack SL, but never have a ******* clue who would put up the money to replace him.

Just out of interest, do you put your money in, are you even a season ticket holder?

• Like 1
  • Flames 1
30 minutes ago, petehinton said:

I don’t think Pearson is getting the job at this rate honestly

Have to agree with that.

Performances have been dreadful, no improvement at all.

However, there is the caveat that he's taken over a shitshow, but will SL be convinced that NP is the right man for the job ?

I doubt it.

1 minute ago, MATT BCFC said:

I do wonder if NP is the right man for the job to be honest. We look worse under him than Holden. 

I feel football may have moved on from the days NP had success. 

I think he is a good manager and he did a decent job at Wycombe as recently as last season.

But it really hasn't worked out so far here and sometimes, for whatever reason, a manager is not the right fit for a club. It might be he could turn it round with a transfer window and time to get the right players in but the reality is that, if this was a trial period, he has not done enough to show he is the right person. I'm not against his appointment - he has the track record and could get it right - but we'd be gambling on reputation rather than working off evidence. 

Just now, sh1t_ref_again said:

Oh how ******* predictable you are, any opportunity to attack SL, but never have a ******* clue who would put up the money to replace him.

Just out of interest, do you put your money in, are you even a season ticket holder?

I’m sorry, but this whole project has been failing since January 2018.

How is Steve Lansdown not complicit?

• Like 2