IGNORED

Match Day Thread: Wycombe (a) - 19:00

11 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

If we cant beat wycombe, then there has to be some doubt as to whether pearson is the right man to take us forward. All clubs have had covid, and all clubs have out of contract players. If hes still picking fam who understandably to some degree doesnt want to risk injury in his last few games before a big new contract, its just asking for apathy.

So who do you suggest then Appleton? Who else is available better than NP in your opinion?

25 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Didn’t think I’d say it but I’m starting to question Pearson still picking him. You would say he’s in for his size & strength but he’s not putting himself about . I’ve constantly said & asked fans to understand the mess he’s inherited , but I really am struggling to defend him over fam. 

I can only guess it’s to help at defending set pieces in our own box, seeing nobody else can attack the ball. That’s a thin straw to clutch at, mind. He offers sod all going forward. 

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

Tone, how can we blame NP, none of the squad are his players, the ones to blame are LJ for the attitude of a lot of these players, MA for letting contracts run down and of course SL for taking his eye off of what was going on with the recruitment, etc.  A lot of these OOC payers are just going through the motions, if you can call it that, and should be ashamed of calling their selves professional footballers.

Let's wait and see what pans out.

• Thanks 1