IGNORED

This team

Rob k

1 minute ago, Magger1 said:

I was all for Pearson but there’s no evidence that he’s going to improve the football on tonight’s showing every other ball was just banged in the air , get the ******* thing on the deck ,we want football at Ashton gate not basketball 

You cannot polish a ..... you know the rest... need lots of new hungry footballers for next season.

I’ve been saying for months now that most of these players are a disgrace to the shirt. Not once or twice, in most games. They’re regularly outfought, outplayed, outmuscled, outwitted and they lack pride or any sort of self-motivation. 

If other clubs are scouting our players, I hope they recognise the attitude some of them repeatedly show and it causes long-term harm to their careers. I genuinely don’t think Guardiola could sort this bunch out. They’re an embarrassment. 

The whole clubs a shambles, so comfy  and needs a massive overhaul

80% of the players - don’t give a sh*t about the club, overpaid journeymen or just not good enough, soft as anything.

the media team/Robins tv - twitter page spouts some absolute cr*p which is just cringeworthy. That Downsey and Toby are hopeless. 

everything at the club is a absolute shambles at the moment. They’re 24th in the ******* league and they just outplayed us. Laughable 

1 minute ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

80% of the players - don’t give a sh*t about the club, overpaid journeymen or just not good enough, soft as anything.

the media team/Robins tv - twitter page spouts some absolute cr*p which is just cringeworthy. That Downsey and Toby are hopeless. 

everything at the club is a absolute shambles at the moment. They’re 24th in the ******* league and they just outplayed us. Laughable 

Absolutely agree, the club is a shambles and tonight’s performance just showed how poor we are, that was a bunch of players who could not give 2 shits. If Diedhou is leaving why play him, get him out of the squad. For the last 3 games get some of the youngsters in, I bet they will show some passion

19 minutes ago, dREDful said:

I was mocked back in January for saying the very same. The most dislikeable bunch of City players I've ever known. 

My views haven't changed. Get rid of them all. 

A good clear out is needed,some of those players tonight don't deserve to wear the shirt, especially FD,don't want to sign the contract,don't put the shirt on,

Yep I agree. Completely dislikable bunch of beige footballers.

Won’t give any of them a seconds thought once they’ve left.

Still, might celebrate Diedhiou not signing a contract to make him the highest paid player in the history of the club though. Seriously, what an utterly horrendous footballer. 

9 minutes ago, Swede said:

You have a short memory then

What about the team that had McManus, Mathew Bates, Nyatangle & McGivern; utterly, utterly dreadful

That’s how low i think of this lot - no short memory here i can assure you 

6 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

Still, might celebrate Diedhiou not signing a contract to make him the highest paid player in the history of the club though. Seriously, what an utterly horrendous footballer. 

Diedhiou should've been sold a while ago. Such a poor striker 

1 minute ago, bearded_red said:

Given the options of forwards I don't think for one minute NP would play the soon to be out of contract Diedhiou if he had any choice in the matter.

He's continually on the back foot because he's not focused, unbalanced and his ball control is non existent. Give me an Afobe everyday of the week. Wells is being asked to do different jobs so lacks consistency. We are terrible at controlling games.

This team of currently fit players is not good enough for Championship level and we will be relegated next season if we kept the same team.

But that isn't going to happen, is it

I think tonight is a big result. Statistically and aesthetically we've been the worst side in the division this season and tonight confirms that. It's a miracle we haven't been in a proper relegation scrap this season. 

I would love to be a fly on the wall at 'The Robins High Performance Centre'. 

Is it the players themselves? Whilst I've made my feelings clear that the money we've spent on our recruitment earned from our double winning team and academy has been spent poorly - I still think they're good enough individually. By "good enough" I'm not demanding top 6 or promotion, simply good enough to put in a decent championship performance semi-regularly. What Wycombe would have given for a Kalas or Bentley or Wells or Diedhiou at the start of the season. Yet individually and collectively we've been dire all season long. 

Is it the motivation? And is that the players intrinsic motivation or are the coaching staff not motivating them? I don't see any leaders on that pitch. Who's setting the standard? Who's grabbing this team by the scruff on the neck and pulling them through the last 10 minutes?

Is it the coaching they're actually receiving (or lack of)? 

Is it a wider cultural issue at the club? Perhaps linked to Ashton? Or even bigger than that?

Is it the case it's been a dreadful season with injuries and we've never found a rhythm? 

I don't know, it's so bad its likely a number of those things and probably some I haven't mentioned. But it's been getting progressively worse for the last 24/36 months I think. Performance wise we've been awful to watch, we've lacked an identity, this season the results have suffered and the imbalances in the squad are there for all to see. 

To get out performed by, sorry Wycombe fans, the whipping boys of the division like that in the last 15 is embarrassing. They played with far more fight and energy and they've had 22 shots. Shocking. 

We are a bottom 3 team. Make no mistake if we don't get this right in the summer we have a very real chance of going down next season. 

On next season, I hope the players get time to switch off after this one and come into next year ready to go - what must some of them think when they look themselves in the mirror after this season? They're human beings and they must be devastated mentally. Fingers crossed we get the rest of the summer right, get rid of anyone who doesn't want to be here, bring in hungry players that Pearson's alluded too and we learn from some of our mistakes this year on and off the pitch.

Here's to a brighter 2021/22 inside and outside of football. COYR.

The 

30 minutes ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

Couldn't agree more. Only one man to blame...the man who owns the lot and runs the show...take a bow Steve.

Archived