IGNORED

Odds for relegation?

Rich

Bit of a tall order I know but, I am genuinely concerned that of the eight clubs below us now, seven can overtake us based on games left to play. Stranger things have happened and we only need to look over the river for an example of that.

Bar a few younger players and Kalas, this team has no fighting spirit whatsoever. All those below us are capable of beating anyone at this most crucial stage of the season, our players are a shamble that should be ashamed of themselves. They don't seem to be aware of the predicament however small people might think it is and, are not busting a gut to make sure of safety, it could quite literally go to the last day and our lot haven't woken up to the fact that they need to fight for every point.

Please someone give me a real reassurance that this isn't possible or likely, given how weak we currently are, as we are dropping like a stone.

4 minutes ago, Rich said:

Bit of a tall order I know but, I am genuinely concerned that of the eight clubs below us now, seven can overtake us based on games left to play. Stranger things have happened and we only need to look over the river for an example of that.

Bar a few younger players and Kalas, this team has no fighting spirit whatsoever. All those below us are capable of beating anyone at this most crucial stage of the season, our players are a shamble that should be ashamed of themselves. They don't seem to be aware of the predicament however small people might think it is and, are not busting a gut to make sure of safety, it could quite literally go to the last day and our lot haven't woken up to the fact that they need to fight for every point.

Please someone give me a real reassurance that this isn't possible or likely, given how weak we currently are, as we are dropping like a stone.

Some have to play each other so they can’t all get maximum points. We aren’t going down even though on current form we deserve to. 

1 minute ago, Dottie said:

Some have to play each other so they can’t all get maximum points. We aren’t going down even though on current form we deserve to. 

it only takes Derby or Rotherham to catch us, not likely but possible.

1 minute ago, BCFCGav said:

Neither of Wycombe or Wednesday can catch us, and the other 6 aren’t all going to.

Wednesday can catch us. They win their three and they've matched our goal difference then if we did lose our games which is possible our GD would be worse.

5 minutes ago, Snufflelufagus said:

Forest are 2000/1 on skybet. We weren't even on the list.

Dare I suggest a gambler might have a flutter.

11 minutes ago, Rich said:

We will get what we deserve if its relegation so be it but I expected more or Pearson he has made us worse which I didn't think was possible 

7 minutes ago, Rich said:

Wednesday can catch us. They win their three and they've matched our goal difference then if we did lose our games which is possible our GD would be worse.

Wednesday are 12 behind us with 9 to play for?

2 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Baffling thread.  Zero chance. Rotherham won’t get anywhere near 51 points 

I'm starting to feel a bit better after that abysmal performance, thanks to people like yourself.

Wednesday can't catch us, 12 points behind 3 games left. 

It's quite possible we'll lose the last 3. If we do then there's a reasonable chance all but Derby and Rotherham would overtake us. In that case if Derby win 3/3 and Rotherham 4/5 we'd be down. 

Very very very unlikely but not impossible. 

Derby v Birmingham on Sat a draw and we're mathematically safe without kicking a ball. Draw would probably suit both teams too as Birmingham not safe if they lose. 

• Admin
25 minutes ago, Rich said:

See below, we're not getting relegated 

17 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

Neither of Wycombe or Wednesday can catch us, and the other 6 aren’t all going to.

City are odds on for relegation...

In the 2021-22 season.

No joke, rebuilding a whole squad can go horribly wrong. We're a mess.

Forget about any Premier League talk for the next few years. League One is staring us in the face and we need to focus on one thing - next season - survival!

1 minute ago, fgrsimon said:

Wednesday can't catch us, 12 points behind 3 games left. It's quite possible we'll lose the last 3. If we do then there's a reasonable chance all but Derby and Rotherham would overtake us. In that case if Derby win 3/3 and Rotherham 4/5 we'd be down. 

Very very very unlikely but not impossible. 

Derby v Birmingham on Sat a draw and we're mathematically safe without kicking a ball. Draw would probably suit both teams too as Birmingham not safe if they lose. 

There would still be 4 other clubs would have to get points to go above us, not just Derby and Rotherham 

1 minute ago, mozo said:

City are odds on for relegation...

In the 2021-22 season.

No joke, rebuilding a whole squad can go horribly wrong. We're a mess.

Forget about any Premier League talk for the next few years. League One is staring us in the face and we need to focus on one thing - next season - survival!

As it stands I’m really worried about next season, it already has that feel about it.

Hopefully another flying start to settle the nerves. If only the club did half season cards........just for the first half of the season, the second half is usually rubbish

Just now, ralphindevon said:

There would still be 4 other clubs would have to get points to go above us, not just Derby and Rotherham 

Yes that's why I said that there would be a reasonable chance those 4 would catch us. They'd need between 1 and 4 points from 3 games each which is not a huge stretch...

Look Rotherham have Barnsley, Brentford, Blackburn, Luton & Cardiff lets be honest it will be a miracle if they win all of them given there recent form, if they do fair play to them..

we are in relegation form but we are unlikely to go down with so many teams below us, think everyone needs to calm down a bit. we just need to concentrate on getting season over and getting rid of 95% of the shit we have in the club.

Personally think its between Rotherham, Wednesday and Derby who goes down...

Archived