IGNORED

Rebuild

mozo

We've all seen the lists of out of contract players and a list is mounting of players that don't deserve to be here next season.

But how does a rebuild actually work in a league as competitive as this?

Are there any examples of significant rebuilds where a club has hit the ground running with a new manager, a dozen new players and a new club captain etc?

With potentially new ownership as well, how the hell will we be ready to survive the 2021-22 season?

Are we just hoping that all of a sudden our recruitment is exceptional and miraculously everything just clicks and falls into place? Sounds like a tall order!

Once the dust settles and the dross has been released there is still a good base to work from, talented kids that have had unexpected experience this year, full preseason with hopefully Pearson and then the promise of what might be a normal season with fans and no Covid.

I wrote this season off sometime ago due to the craziness of the pandemic, aside to those coming down from the prem I think we’re well placed to push on with some quality additions.

COYR 

The question has to be as well, who is going to manage the rebuild? 
Results very poor under NP and no bounce from his appointment now.  Now discontent about him from fans. 
I am strongly in favour of NP and want and trust him to do the job, but the longer this drags on without him being named, the more doubt there is. No CEO to  over see things.  (Name only) We need this shambles sorting.  
NP has worked with squad since his appointment,  seen the club, he will have his take on squad & make up.  
Would SL really bring in another new face to over see this ? 
I expect three or four signings, ten or so to leave.  More quality, less quantity. No more clubs in the bag syndrome. 

Archived