IGNORED

Join the light side

Danwal

Banner image

Not sure if this has been mentioned on another thread, but I thought this was a great idea and although probably won't get many takers with the teams current form, it is a great way to get kids wearing City shirts instead of being plastic Prem fans. 

I thought I'd share it with a Rovers mate of mine, he kindly pointed out that Bristol City are showing RED as the dark side and BLUE as the light side. Seriously even this we totally messed up 

• Admin
8 minutes ago, Danwal said:

Banner image

Not sure if this has been mentioned on another thread, but I thought this was a great idea and although probably won't get many takers with the teams current form, it is a great way to get kids wearing City shirts instead of being plastic Prem fans. 

I thought I'd share it with a Rovers mate of mine, he kindly pointed out that Bristol City are showing RED as the dark side and BLUE as the light side. Seriously even this we totally messed up 

Would any person having any form of Bristol City allegiance not spotted this before its release and corrected it? 

A (very) small issue, but for me just shows how far we’ve sunk as a Club imo. We’re supposed to be professional, but people just don’t care - the whole structure seems to have broken down.

This is what happens when ‘leadership’ goes awol in a business.

Archived