IGNORED

So who’s going to renew or buy a new season ticket

Coombsy

1 hour ago, phantom said:

When you say "future" are you talking years, decades or millenniums?

Apart from all the plastics filling the ground for the United ties, and ignoring during the redevelopment of Ashton Gate have we had that many full houses this century? 

Add to that our capacity has increased now, games are always going to make general sale

Does it matter?

We had Man City home and away after Man Utd. Its not just home tickets that you get priority on either. Play off games, Wembley appearances and maybe Prem games etc. Now all that seems a long way off at the moment but after spending all this time supporting the club I want to be their for any big games that may appear and I don't want to be scrambling around for a ticket on general sale

Not sure why anyone would buy a season ticket frankly. With in out shake it all about Johnson flip flopping and defying the ground and that boy Starmer largely in his in step the UK will be in a d out of lockdowns forever.... By their weird science. The only way the country comes out is if they quietly try and change the narrative. So I would highly recommend nobody buys a season ticket and for SL to declare that only match day sales permitted for half price. That way nobody is out of pocket.. well mostly.

14 minutes ago, semblar said:

In the queue on the phone now - first opportunity I have had but need to do by phone due to disabled/carer situation in the group.....

Could you not do online?  This season you can renew Carer stuff online.  I started mine online, but hit a problem with the payment and had to phone, but the option to it online is new this season.

Lost it’s magic about 2 to 3 seasons ago and that was after watching them for 55years or more. Perhaps I was hoping to see more of the Cotts style of football but alas I don’t think our owner knows a good manager when he has got one. Yes I know things where not good the following season but you must allow a manager to manage and not pull the rug from under his by not allowing him (within reason) to sign the players that will improve the team .

I'm unsure. I will wait to see what happens over the next few weeks really.

There are many aspects about the club I have grown to dislike over the past 4 years. I think the club really patronise us fans, it doesn't help that 24 hours after a bad defeat they post things over social media that happened in the past. 

The football is boring to watch, the parking around the stadium has got worse and the atmosphere has gone downhill since the rebuild.

I love the club so it's a hard battle aganst my head vs heart at the moment with City

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

Could you not do online?  This season you can renew Carer stuff online.  I started mine online, but hit a problem with the payment and had to phone, but the option to it online is new this season.

ah, didn't realise that! Would have saved me a few minutes on the phone (they need to space out the announcements a little....) Thanks for the tip but all renewed nice and smoothly :)

Renewed of course - things can change quickly in football. Seen it a million times before and hopefully will do from the shite we've seen for 90% of this season.

My main worry for next season is not the football but the not having proper crowds in with atmosphere and being able to go for drink before/after the game without issue.

Not renewing as daughter has fell out of love with football in general and I’m not going on my own.

The better half wants rugby season tickets and so does our best friends so going for that along with city membership and maybe half season ticket later if available and the daughter misses it as much as I think she will.

I know I will miss it as I did not renew about a decade ago and vowed the next year never again but family first always.

Am I missing something? I really can't make up my mind as I can't see things being what we were used to. I sit in the Dolman where the seats are so close together you are actually touching the person either side of you. Is this really going to be allowed or will there be 2 seat gaps between people? Will it really be allowed for the concourse to be heaving prior to kick-off? I just can't see it somehow, especially if Covid cases start to rise again when we get into winter. Sorry to be so negative.☹

37 minutes ago, Red Shadow said:

Am I missing something? I really can't make up my mind as I can't see things being what we were used to. I sit in the Dolman where the seats are so close together you are actually touching the person either side of you. Is this really going to be allowed or will there be 2 seat gaps between people? Will it really be allowed for the concourse to be heaving prior to kick-off? I just can't see it somehow, especially if Covid cases start to rise again when we get into winter. Sorry to be so negative.☹

Be interesting to see as renewals are for your old seat. Everyone who sits around me in the Dolman are all season ticket holders, so will we all be able to sit next to each other.

Bloody hope so as seeing mates is part of the reason for going.

Edit. Although aren't social distancing rules supposed to end in June?

Just now, Laner said:

Be interesting to see as renewals are for your old seat. Everyone who sits around me in the Dolman are all season ticket holders, so will we all be able to sit next to each other.

That's sort of what I was getting at. Will I be sat among my usual mates or will the capacity be reduced to allow for social distancing so that I could find myself having to sit away from where I was expecting to sit? And the football being turgid doesn't help.

6 minutes ago, Laner said:

Edit. Although aren't social distancing rules supposed to end in June?

Thats the plan, but things could change a lot again by season start.

1 minute ago, Red Shadow said:

That's sort of what I was getting at. Will I be sat among my usual mates or will the capacity be reduced to allow for social distancing so that I could find myself having to sit away from where I was expecting to sit? And the football being turgid doesn't help.

If we are renewing our own seats would they be able to move you to a potentially cheaper seat?

2 minutes ago, marmite said:

If we are renewing our own seats would they be able to move you to a potentially cheaper seat?

Since the pandemic started we have all been made to socially distance everywhere. Sitting in the Dolman will mean the total opposite. I'd actually like to think we will all be in our usual seats so that we can just get back to normal. Perhaps they'll just close the grounds again if cases start to rise beyond a certain level.

1 minute ago, Red Shadow said:

Since the pandemic started we have all been made to socially distance everywhere. Sitting in the Dolman will mean the total opposite. I'd actually like to think we will all be in our usual seats so that we can just get back to normal. Perhaps they'll just close the grounds again if cases start to rise beyond a certain level.

I dont want to be there if only 25% capacity is allowed in. It would be like being at the Mem with only 6000 in.

7 minutes ago, marmite said:

I dont want to be there if only 25% capacity is allowed in. It would be like being at the Mem with only 6000 in.

That's what concerns me. We don't yet know what percentage of capacity we will be limited to. Seeing as the season is 3 months off it's too early to say. 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Red Shadow said:

That's what concerns me. We don't yet know what percentage of capacity we will be limited to. Seeing as the season is 3 months off it's too early to say. 

If the "roadmap" is followed grounds will be back as they used to be 

The EFL are definitely aiming to restart next season as previous 

Archived