IGNORED

Schalke

cidered abroad

31 minutes ago, Blagdon red said:

We'll have to disagree on that.

But I'm sure we can agree on "Scheiss Dynamo!!"

Went to watch Tennis Borussia Berlin also while there. Wanted to watch as many teams as possible tbh regardless of inter city rivalries . 
Dynamo were away at Furstenwalde but we ended up at the ice hockey instead, Eisbears Berlin. Bigger crowds than the Minimal ground holds 

On 22/04/2021 at 15:08, cidered abroad said:

Schalke who play in Gelsenkirchen in the Bundesliga, have just been relegated three years after they finished as runners up to Bayern.

Angry fans pelted the team with eggs on arrival back at their stadium after an away defeat that sent them down.

They regularly get 60,000 at home games.

Please note SL that relegation could happen to us if you aren't careful.

Aren't our players lucky nobody had spare eggs after last evening's superb collapse at Wycombe!

Not good to pelt the team you support with eggs but I suppose they got off light compared to the Italian reaction which is usually to wreck a car or two. 

• SC&T Board Members
3 hours ago, Wealwayseatcheese said:

Went to watch Tennis Borussia Berlin also while there. Wanted to watch as many teams as possible tbh regardless of inter city rivalries . 
Dynamo were away at Furstenwalde but we ended up at the ice hockey instead, Eisbears Berlin. Bigger crowds than the Minimal ground holds 

Mercedes Benz Arena, yeah? By the Eastside Gallery.

I've seen an ice hockey game there too. Quite impressive.

Have to admit I've also been to a game of the football club whose name must not be spoken by FCU fans, i.e. the club from Hohenschoenhausen.

8 hours ago, Ska Junkie said:

Been to Hamburg and both the new Hamburg stadium and the Milentoor, St Pauli is certainly an experience! Lots of Celtic and Coventry flags when I was there. 

Yes mate it was going off everywhere think they st pauli linked with the Gas something to do with the pirate on their badge 

13 hours ago, RobintheRed Red said:

Yes mate it was going off everywhere think they st pauli linked with the Gas something to do with the pirate on their badge 

I asked when I was there, they had never heard of rovers. Coventry are their linked English club and they have very strong links to Celtic. 

The link with the gas is very much one way from what I can gather. 

Archived