IGNORED

Happy St George's Day

freezer

1 minute ago, 054123 said:

Happy St.George’s day mate ?

Thanks muchly sir.For what it's worth I am always disappointed that more is not made of St George's Day.It would be great to make a proper special day of it without the usual accusations that always come with it.

5 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Thanks muchly sir.For what it's worth I am always disappointed that more is not made of St George's Day.It would be great to make a proper special day of it without the usual accusations that always come with it.

Agreed. There’s no shame in it.

My grandparents came to England from Dublin pre war and so I always enjoy St.Patrick’s day too ? Also, some of my family are from south west Wales so like a st. David’s day as well, just need an excuse to enjoy St Andrew’s day and that’ll be the set ??

??????? ??????? ?? ??????? ??

Sorry Northern Ireland Apple doesn’t recognise you 

12 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Agreed. There’s no shame in it.

My grandparents came to England from Dublin pre war and so I always enjoy St.Patrick’s day too ? Also, some of my family are from south west Wales so like a st. David’s day as well, just need an excuse to enjoy St Andrew’s day and that’ll be the set ??

??????? ??????? ?? ??????? ??

Sorry Northern Ireland Apple doesn’t recognise you 

Strangely St Patrick's Day seems to be a bigger thing here than St George's Day,though I think that is mainly due to Guinness advertising. 

18 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Strangely St Patrick's Day seems to be a bigger thing here than St George's Day,though I think that is mainly due to Guinness advertising. 

It it is usually is. When my relatives try to wind me up about it I simply ask ‘I wonder why that is?’. ?

Happy St. George's day. Happy birthday me mum's dad (1896). Happy birthday to Shakey. Proud and ashamed to be English! Still consider meself European. Proud to be human, and ashamed. We are the world, we are the children. What a wonderful world. Skies of blue, seas of green. All we need is love. There'll always be an Ingerlund. Can't wait for Descencion Day 2021, is it this weekend? Fingers crossed. Buzzin' for it.

Kate Bush - greatest Englishman bar none. End off.

Archived