IGNORED

"We're a High Performance Club"

Curr Avon

I've just composed a new club song that you'll hate with a passion.

We're a High Performance club

That drive High Performance cars

We store High Performance s.a.u.c.e in our High Performance jars

At a High Performance Centre with our High Performance mentor

Thanks to Steve our HP Czar!!!

In all seriousness. Naming the training ground as a High Performance Centre is just an example of the utter shitness our club has descended to in the last couple of years. 
Seriously City, ******* change it already. It’s embarrassing. Steve can name it after himself if he wants. I don’t care. Just don’t call it the ******* High Performance Centre. It’s a laughing stock. 

16 minutes ago, Harry said:

In all seriousness. Naming the training ground as a High Performance Centre is just an example of the utter shitness our club has descended to in the last couple of years. 
Seriously City, ******* change it already. It’s embarrassing. Steve can name it after himself if he wants. I don’t care. Just don’t call it the ******* High Performance Centre. It’s a laughing stock. 

You've hit the nail on the head. And every time Downsy mentions it on Robins TV I want to hurl a shoe at the screen and scream out loud. That's why I wrote the ditty.

21 minutes ago, Harry said:

Totally, completely shown up.

Mentioning it on Robins TV is absolutely cringeworthy & smacks of North Korea.

Call it the Tom Ritchie performance centre or something, you know, after a bloke who actually always gave his all..

42 minutes ago, Curr Avon said:

I've just composed a new club song that you'll hate with a passion.

We're a High Performance club

That drive High Performance cars

We store High Performance s.a.u.c.e in our High Performance jars

At a High Performance Centre with our High Performance mentor

Thanks to Steve our HP Czar!!!

Right about the hate

Archived