IGNORED

If Fam is picked tomorrow

Numero Uno

We'll have had our team prepped for tomorrow with the idea in mind we wouldn't be safe, can't see us changing now, midweek for Millwall perhaps we'll see more younger players getting minutes as I can't see them being exposed against Brentford unless we think they'll heavily rotate before the play offs.

1 minute ago, Midlands Robin said:

Fam should be thanked for his work for the club and sent on his way. I'm not sure he had any plans to sign a new contract this season and clearly his agent has told him he can do better elsewhere.

So long and thanks for all the fish.

The sad thing is that, whilst I voted for Fam as player of the season last season and he was one of my favourite players to watch, I'm not sure if I even still think he should be thanked for his work. He's pretty much downed tools since January. 

I can forgive a lack of form, I can give a lack of ability and I can even understand players being a little less motivated and focused during contract uncertainty. But I can't forgive someone not even pretending to try. 

3 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Fam should be thanked for his work for the club and sent on his way. I'm not sure he had any plans to sign a new contract this season and clearly his agent has told him he can do better elsewhere.

it'd be interesting to see if he can get a better contract during Covid times....he's playing a dangerous game

2 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

We'll have had our team prepped for tomorrow with the idea in mind we wouldn't be safe, can't see us changing now, midweek for Millwall perhaps we'll see more younger players getting minutes as I can't see them being exposed against Brentford unless we think they'll heavily rotate before the play offs.

Fair enough if Pearson decides that he doesn’t want to go wholesale changes but he should imo make an exception of Dave who has been a disgrace for weeks if not months. If he got injured pre-match you would have to make a change so now we are safe we can still make a change.

2 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

He already knows where he is going and how much he will get paid. He's known for months.

100% he has. My bet is he has somewhere in Turkey lined up probably for 25 k a week plus.. I’d laugh like **** if the deal fell through for whatever reason though. In my eyes the bloke is a disgrace and i actively hope his career goes on a downward spiral once he leaves here.

16 minutes ago, Midlands Robin said:

Don’t forget your towel.

26 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

it'd be interesting to see if he can get a better contract during Covid times....he's playing a dangerous game

I think you're right. This is the trouble with football agents though. It will be very interesting to see where he ends up. 

15 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Don’t forget your towel.

And also beer and salted peanuts.

?

Just now, Harry said:

There’s a few more I wouldn’t pick tomorrow too.....

Think you’ll get your wish.

At least one from the Academy to start I’d guess.

Just now, Countryfile said:

Think you’ll get your wish.

At least one from the Academy to start I’d guess.

I don’t wanna see Lansbury, Fam, Rowe, Sessegnon - all out of contract and no part of our future. 
There’s a few in contract I’d rather not see too, but I’ll let that go for now. Definitely those 4 above, I don’t see the point of playing them. 

Fam has played the fans all season about wanting to stay, numerous egg timer tweets that implied signing. A time at the gate that started brightly, saw him win POTY to one of disgust from most fans as no excuse for lack of effort as that’s inexcusable.  Should be remembered fondly but won’t due to last 3 months & rightly so 

Archived