IGNORED

Team for tomorrow.

Rich

Bentley

Vyner        Kalas       Baker

Sessignon        Lansbury              Bakinson       Rowe/Towler

Nagy

Wells             Semenyo

13 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Bentley

Vyner Kalas Baker Sessegnon

Bakinson Massengo

Pearson A.Scott Semenyo

Wells

Subs:

8 + Britton.

I considered that back four as well, I believe we're not being fair on Kalas playing left center back.

Bentley

Mariappa Vyner Kalas Towler 

Massengo Bakinson Nagy Scott

Janneh Semenyo 

Mariappa in at RB only because Hunt has been terrible, Sessegnon was pathetic in midweek & also isn’t our player & Simpson isn’t fit. Plus NP clearly sees Vyner as a centre back.

Goodness knows who on the bench, but definitely O’Leary, Pearson, Conway & Britton.

Bentley

Vyner        Mariappa      Kalas        Rowe

Pearson     Bakinson      Massengo    Semenyo

Wells         Janneh

O'Leary, Sessegnon, Baker, Towler, Nagy, Scott, Edwards, Conway, Britton

Seen enough of Sessegnon, nowhere near up to it imo.

Diedhiou can **** off.

For me;

Bentley

Hunt  Vyner  Kalas  Rowe

Massengo  Lansbury

Palmer  Bakinson  Semenyo

Wells

Just now, Davefevs said:

I’m not one for bringing CBs off the bench....start him or don’t bother....imho

Can't be relegated anymore, gives Nigel a chance to see him in a competitive fixture if he's not going to be ready for 90 before the end of the season

5 hours ago, Rich said:

Bentley

Vyner        Kalas       Baker

Sessignon        Lansbury              Bakinson       Rowe/Towler

Nagy

Wells             Semenyo

No Massengo?

Been our best player recently. 

1 minute ago, Lrrr said:

Can't be relegated anymore, gives Nigel a chance to see him in a competitive fixture if he's not going to be ready for 90 before the end of the season

Oh, I get that....just think you have to get up to speed and that’s harder from the bench.

id have asked the squad who wants to be here next season and pick 11 from those, if 11 hands are shown.  id also make baker turn up but not play him,he can go now,along with fam and a few others. havent heard of any serious issues with bakers injuries this season but hes managed to duck 43 games, make him sit the last 3 out on the bench and bring on kids in front of him

1 hour ago, redsquirrel said:

id have asked the squad who wants to be here next season and pick 11 from those, if 11 hands are shown.  id also make baker turn up but not play him,he can go now,along with fam and a few others. havent heard of any serious issues with bakers injuries this season but hes managed to duck 43 games, make him sit the last 3 out on the bench and bring on kids in front of him

Why if Baker has had legitimate injuries? He suffered a serious injury back in pre season against Villa as we heard, he was due to return a couple of months ago and suffered a new injury. Why should Pearson not get a look at him in a game if he has genuinely been injured? 

7 hours ago, Lrrr said:

Why if Baker has had legitimate injuries? He suffered a serious injury back in pre season against Villa as we heard, he was due to return a couple of months ago and suffered a new injury. Why should Pearson not get a look at him in a game if he has genuinely been injured? 

Only pick Baker if the club have the intention of offering him a new contract. If not I’d rather we selected a youngester ahead of him, same for the other OOC players and loans  

7 hours ago, Lrrr said:

i dont think hes worth the gamble of a new contract based on the number of games he completes.  dont get me wrong,hes a great player when he wants to be but to me it seems too much of just that.when he wants to be. what was the serious injury? does anybody know? its not the first season hes been like this,on loan, he was brilliant,got a contract and went missing a fair bit the following season,johnson even hinted he was annoyed at it. add to that,villa fans told us what to expect didnt they?

afobe suffered a serious injury and more yet still managed to get himself fit for the end of the season.we were told weiman had an acl.what was his injury?  this is only how i feel,everybody sees things different ways, i just feel theres more behind him not playing than injuries. as i said,its only how i feel and what id do if i was picking the team,if np knows different which im sure he does, he will or wont want to see him,we will see.

6 minutes ago, daored said:

Only pick Baker if the club have the intention of offering him a new contract. If not I’d rather we selected a youngester ahead of him, same for the other OOC players and loans  

absolutely agree with you,they have done well this season and will be full of confidence

27 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

i dont think hes worth the gamble of a new contract based on the number of games he completes.  dont get me wrong,hes a great player when he wants to be but to me it seems too much of just that.when he wants to be. what was the serious injury? does anybody know? its not the first season hes been like this,on loan, he was brilliant,got a contract and went missing a fair bit the following season,johnson even hinted he was annoyed at it. add to that,villa fans told us what to expect didnt they?

afobe suffered a serious injury and more yet still managed to get himself fit for the end of the season.we were told weiman had an acl.what was his injury?  this is only how i feel,everybody sees things different ways, i just feel theres more behind him not playing than injuries. as i said,its only how i feel and what id do if i was picking the team,if np knows different which im sure he does, he will or wont want to see him,we will see.

Didn’t say anything about offering him a new deal, just said it would give Nigel a chance to play in a competitive fixture rather than something behind closed doors 

Archived