IGNORED

Who does Johnson throw under the bus today

Unan

7 hours ago, Lrrr said:

After how many attempts though? The point is looking at their forum a majority are up for sacking him before they’ve even gone through the play off 

Probably because he really gets peoples backs up with the things he says. The vast majority of football fans aren’t idiots, the way LJ blags through his interviews it’s clear he thinks we all are though.

He brings it on himself, fans aren’t interested in box entries and the like, it’s bullshit and makes people angry.

23 hours ago, Harry said:

I think it’s best to wait til the end of the season before judging LJ at Sunderland. 
He took them on when they were 3 points outside the playoffs, went on a hell of a run over a 23 game stretch (win 13, draw 7, lose 2) and got them comfortably in the playoffs and winning a cup, and then they’ve just tailed off over the last 4 games. 
They’re in the playoffs, which they weren’t when he took over but was probably minimum expectation. So he’s met that. 
Let’s see if they falter in the playoffs. So far, he’s done what he had to do. Any Sunderland fan who realistically thought they’d get automatic this season from where they were is an extremist! The only reason they even had a shot at auto’s was because of the tremendous run he got them on. 
Let’s wait and see how the playoffs turn out. 

This.

He's doing a decent job. He's got a 50% win ratio after over 30 games. I thought our fans were unreasonable on this forum. Imagine being this poisonous about a manager with a 50% winning record. It' not like they were dominating the league before he got there.

8 hours ago, Lrrr said:

After how many attempts though? The point is looking at their forum a majority are up for sacking him before they’ve even gone through the play off 

They aren't very clever people. They voted Brexit, yet depend on international trade for virtually every job in the town. 

15 hours ago, CotswoldRed said:

They aren't very clever people. They voted Brexit, yet depend on international trade for virtually every job in the town. 

Why do you feel the need to include a political comment in almost every post you make these days?

We can go to the politics forum for that - except most of us don't because it's tedious shite.

On 24/04/2021 at 17:35, Banned User said:

Not my thread but theirs, history seems to be repeating itself. 

https://www.readytogo.net/smb/threads/who-does-johnson-throw-under-the-bus-today.1548646/

Oh and we're safe, Rovers & Swindon are down ?

I think it is a bit strange to post a random comment thread from Sunderland fans on here at a point in time during the season. I think it's reasonable to discuss how former managers are getting on if they get a promotion/relegation etc - but posting this as you have done just feels like stirring as you know the topic of Johnson divides opinion. 

9 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I think it is a bit strange to post a random comment thread from Sunderland fans on here at a point in time during the season. I think it's reasonable to discuss how former managers are getting on if they get a promotion/relegation etc - but posting this as you have done just feels like stirring as you know the topic of Johnson divides opinion. 

Definitely not stirring, that's just childish. I find it interesting at the parallels between the two.

31 minutes ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

Why do you feel the need to include a political comment in almost every post you make these days?

We can go to the politics forum for that - except most of us don't because it's tedious shite.

Fair comment. 

Because it affects every aspect of my life on a daily basis and just about every person I ever speak to is clueless or apathetic, seemingly believing politics is a reality TV show every 5 years. For me it's a daily event. 

In this case, the people of Sunderland, including Sunderland fans, supported their own economic decline yet are seemingly more bothered by their manager. That juxtaposition is curious. 

If you don't see any humour in the comment, that's fine. 

Apologies if it bothers you. 

Archived