IGNORED

Bet on city today???

Redtrojan

Too late ,I guess it was going to be a wasted tenner either way.I shall spend an afternoon in the sunshine and if this god awful team has sneaked a victory the £30 won will pay for this afternoons beers and food .If more likely not on the positive side I didn’t waste the afternoon watching it.

20 minutes ago, Redtrojan said:

City are nearly 3-1 to beat the mighty Luton at home  today.

Would it be madness to risk the tenner I’d usually spend watching it???

Why waste a good tenner mate?  

The laws of averages say we’ll win at home again at some point, but I wouldn’t back these gutless wonders against Grimsby or Southend atm!

Now if we get an enthusism injection from a couple of the young fringe players today, it might shame some of the other wasters into actually earning their wage and putting in a performance,  If we stick with the usual team though, your only hope is that Luton are even less interested than our lot ........ if that’s even possible!!!

Good luck

if you still put on a tenner for a win then you win money right if City win. Are you saying if you put on a tenner for City to 3-1 and they win only 1-0 you get no return. If that is the case then the odds are crap

19 minutes ago, Redtrojan said:

Too late ,I guess it was going to be a wasted tenner either way.I shall spend an afternoon in the sunshine and if this god awful team has sneaked a victory the £30 won will pay for this afternoons beers and food .If more likely not on the positive side I didn’t waste the afternoon watching it.

On a positive note, it’ll be a less painful waste of a tenner than paying to watch the match on Robins TV ?

5 minutes ago, City oz said:

if you still put on a tenner for a win then you win money right if City win. Are you saying if you put on a tenner for City to 3-1 and they win only 1-0 you get no return. If that is the case then the odds are crap

For those who don't understand how betting works.. if you stick a tenner on City to win, you lose a tenner.

In order to win, you have to score a goal.  In order to score a goal, you have to take a shot.  In order to take a shot, you usually need to get into the penalty area.  In order to get into th penalty area, you usually have to run a few yards fairly quickly.  

I can't see any of those things happening today TBH.  Never have I seen a City team that needs a clearout like this one does.

6 minutes ago, Redtrojan said:

Sorry mate.

3-1 just too good odds.

But dreadful team , so probably just wishful thinking.Only hope is Luton are all ready on the beach.

Good luck to you. Those are great odds and we have to win at some point.

However, I do think the City towels have been down long before Luton ever get to the beach.

I’m just gonna save the tenner by listening on the radio.

Archived