IGNORED

Manchester city v Spurs

Midred

Another game where either the Ref or VAR impacts on the result as much as any player. 
I didn't care who won, but he seemed very lenient towards Man C, that early booking that he ignored meant Laporte had chance to have another go. Who knows if he would have tripped Moura , but that could have been the 2nd booking.  What with the handball that stopped Newcastle scoring but the same thing not being given against Chelsea I'm getting fed up with so called top flight football, sucking all the joy out of the game.

3 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

Another game where either the Ref or VAR impacts on the result as much as any player. 
I didn't care who won, but he seemed very lenient towards Man C, that early booking that he ignored meant Laporte had chance to have another go. Who knows if he would have tripped Moura , but that could have been the 2nd booking.  What with the handball that stopped Newcastle scoring but the same thing not being given against Chelsea I'm getting fed up with so called top flight football, sucking all the joy out of the game.

Spurs were dreadful i doubt with ten men they would have done anything. Another club Jose has left in a complete mess.

12 minutes ago, Super said:

Spurs were dreadful i doubt with ten men they would have done anything. Another club Jose has left in a complete mess.

I'm just massively fed up with the Prem, Referees', Refereeing in general and VAR. Big calls like that can change games, like the two instances I mentioned. I doubt Spurs would have won anyway, Man C are just that much better, but it could have had an impact.

26 minutes ago, Super said:

Based on budget, I would say that Spurs are where they should be. They're never going to compete with Man C, Liverpool, Man U etc because they don't spend the same kind of money

Archived