IGNORED

Andy Rolls Leaving

Greedo

47 minutes ago, Daniro said:

Hilarious!  Mark Ashton managed to extend planning permission for the training ground.   What a miracle worker!  ???. Where would we be without him! 

It’s also not true. The main issue with the training ground was part of the land was owned by Long Ashton golf club. The club and them haggled for ages. 

Then SL came in and said he would pay double whatever was needed to ‘make it work’ as a make good 

12 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I do wonder whether Cook might be a short term appointment

If Sunderland fail to go up via the Play Offs the old band could be fully reunited

Dan Aykroyd Blues Brother GIF

14 minutes ago, Harry said:

For those concerned about conflict of interest, I am assured that Ashton has unofficially left. The club are just putting the usual spin on it to save face. 
SL had a wake up call - and he ain’t happy. 

Rest assured - HE HAS GONE. 

I am glad to finally see many of our fans coming to the realisation of who Ashton is. 
I’ve been warning you all for 5 years. 
What a massive relief that he’s gone and taken his toilet with him. 

For those who’ve commented on the Paul Cook juxtaposition. I spoke to an agent last week who’d been in conversation with Paul. He jokingly brought up that he’ll be working with Ashton. Needless to say, Cooky wasn’t too impressed. Watch this space on that one I reckon........ 

I didn't trust him from the off…I was just judged to be a numpty who didn't like men in suits who talked BS management speak, too dumb basically…:pacifier:

31 minutes ago, Harry said:

For those concerned about conflict of interest, I am assured that Ashton has unofficially left. The club are just putting the usual spin on it to save face. 

I am glad to finally see many of our fans coming to the realisation of who Ashton is. 

For those who’ve commented on the Paul Cook juxtaposition. I spoke to an agent last week who’d been in conversation with Paul. He jokingly brought up that he’ll be working with Ashton. Needless to say, Cooky wasn’t too impressed. Watch this space on that one I reckon........ 

Thanks Harry always appreciate your insight. 

34 minutes ago, Harry said:

thanks for the reassurance, wonder who will carry out the contract talks 

31 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I do wonder whether Cook might be a short term appointment

I think Cook took the job completely unaware of what was coming next.

Aside from the issue that he applied for our job last summer & was passed over in favour of Holden, like with us, results have been really poor since he came in, but the really big difference between the two is Pearson is about to have the freedom to make some changes, whereas Cook looks like he is completely trapped.

My hunch is that he won’t be there long.

38 minutes ago, Harry said:

Devils advocate - why would he still be attending games if he’s left? (I’ve heard similar fwiw)

Just out of interest. How can one person be responsible for so many injuries ?

I would have thought that even a semi competent person could do at least a half decent job.  Having staff around you, and players used to recoveries and looking after themselves, you would think if someone was woefully bad or out right dangerous they would be called out on it.

Just always seems odd that we can pin it all into one man being "not very good"

1 hour ago, Harry said:

Thanks for the insight, out of interest, what was the wake-up call for SL? 

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

Devils advocate - why would he still be attending games if he’s left? (I’ve heard similar fwiw)

Has he been attending?  I couldn’t get a confirmation either way....nor have their been the usual photos each match day of him.

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Has he been attending?  I couldn’t get a confirmation either way....nor have their been the usual photos each match day of him.

He’s been at games aye. Probably playing candy crush rather than watching though. 

1 hour ago, BCFCGav said:

Thought I’d check out their thoughts on the Ipswich forum, they’re having a right bit of fun bashing us. 

Rolls, UNLEASH HELL.

BlueMike on tractor-boys.com is going to be disappointed.

Quoting the OS “Town have appointed Andy Rolls as Director of Performance” he says “Let’s hope this is the end of our ridiculous injury situation”.

Sorry, Mike, you don’t know what a ridiculous injury situation is yet.......!

4 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Quoting the OS “Town have appointed Andy Rolls as Director of Performance” he says “Let’s hope this is the end of our ridiculous injury situation”.

I read a lot of them jumping to Rolls’ defence is comical ways. They’ll turn on a sixpence after their third injury in three games next season. 

1 hour ago, italian dave said:

Quoting the OS “Town have appointed Andy Rolls as Director of Performance” he says “Let’s hope this is the start end of our ridiculous injury situation”.

Corrected that for you @italian dave :fear:

1 hour ago, italian dave said:

In the words of Bachman Turner Overdrive - You ain't seen nothing yet :bounce:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4cia_v4vxfE&feature=youtu.be

7 hours ago, exAtyeoMax said:

I didn't trust him from the off…I was just judged to be a numpty who didn't like men in suits who talked BS management speak, too dumb basically…:pacifier:

We all know someone in life who "blaggs" their way through life, using a network of buddies and go from position to position with people raving how good they are. The wise people know they don't know their arse from their elbow. Ring any bells?

15 hours ago, Harry said:

Nigel Pearson + some honest assessments. 

Interesting that.

Shows alot of insight into why Johnson/Holden were brought in. 

Ashton is the biggest fraud and bullshitter going. 

EDIT: When I say insight I mean confirmation. It was obvious why Holden was brought in, and it wasnt for his experience or the fact he is a good human.  

Archived