IGNORED

Andy Rolls Leaving

Greedo

5 minutes ago, 2015 said:

This is a positive step towards Pearson being manager permanently.

Can't see a link personally.

Although the timing of it is a bit strange with 2 games of the season left.

Somethings afoot and it aint 12 inches.

Just now, bcfc01 said:

Can't see a link personally.

Although the timing of it is a bit strange with 2 games of the season left.

Somethings afoot and it aint 12 inches.

I don’t know if there is a link and can only guess a very strong personality/influence has insisted enough is enough and maybe no Head of Performance is better than having the ex one in post. How has it got to this, seriously?

As this whole saga unfolds, I have a horrible feeling that we are seeing in slow-motion the effects of Ashton being left to run the day-to-day operation.

Rolls position was never allowed to be questioned before, injuries, contracts were not allowed to be discussed etc. Its like he fell asleep at the wheel, or maybe his focus was elsewhere.

Surely the almost inexplainable decision to appoint Dean Holden by Mark Ashton was not done in order to eat up a bit of time before the Ipswich deal was done? Anyone else appointed other than Holden with the necessary football experience would surely have questioned some of our decisions sooner, as Pearson is no doubt doing, and has done recently.

Of course this may well not be the case but Rolls leaves immediately and I may be way-off but there was and is still no viable footballing explanation to appoint Dean Holden after six weeks of looking.

4 minutes ago, Roger Red Hat said:

Cant be said about Rudolph..............allegedly.

I'm sure he's taller than that. ?

4 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

There is definitely an irony to his title , no wonder he’s gone! ....:yawn:

Like the High Performance Centre.

3 minutes ago, TomThumb84 said:

As this whole saga unfolds, I have a horrible feeling that we are seeing in slow-motion the effects of Ashton being left to run the day-to-day operation.

Rolls position was never allowed to be questioned before, injuries, contracts were not allowed to be discussed etc. Its like he fell asleep at the wheel, or maybe his focus was elsewhere.

Surely the almost inexplainable decision to appoint Dean Holden by Mark Ashton was not done in order to eat up a bit of time before the Ipswich deal was done? Anyone else appointed other than Holden with the necessary football experience would surely have questioned some of our decisions sooner, as Pearson is no doubt doing, and has done recently.

Of course this may well not be the case but Rolls leaves immediately and I may be way-off but there was and is still no viable footballing explanation to appoint Dean Holden after six weeks of looking.

Agreed, Ashton had this Ipswich deal ticking away/on the cards a long time ago.
Bristol City have suffered because of it. Blatantly obvious to most IMO.

Archived