IGNORED

Grim for Grimsby

Hampshire Red

On 28/04/2021 at 09:26, LilRascal said:

My favourite chants when we were beating them 4-1 at home during the John Ward promotion season: "You're Sh1t, and you stink of fish, you're Sh1t, and you stink of fish", followed up by a rousing chorus of "Come in a trawler! You must have come in a trawler! Come in a trawler, you must have come in a trawler!, etc, etc"

I was at that game. The Goat scored our first goal in the time it took for him to sprint from the kickoff at the centre circle to their box!!

Cidered, i think my weird sense of humour, devilment was misplaced when i mentioned Nagy! Whilst an International, he and no-one else comes anywhere near GG in my opinion. Gerry would have been capped numerous times but for Asa Hartford, Gemmill, Souness all being around at his time. I would have a statue of him at AG if it were possible, certainly more photos in the concourse

10 hours ago, Peter1450 said:

According to Holloway he was reaching for the stars, some things shouldn’t be recorded will always come back to bite you on the arse .

Managed about a minute of that then had to switch off. What an absolute clown. Repeatable nonsense about 'best away supporters', 'filling the ground with 20,000', 'getting to the PL' etc etc.......same speech, different club. Joker. No wonder the S*gs lap him up.

Archived