IGNORED

Nigel Pearson - Confirmed as new City Manager on a 3 Year Deal

CyderInACan

Be patient, folks, Pearson is our new manager, just the media boycott preventing official announcement, and that is why leaked to local journo on The Guardian; and other appointments and structures will follow.

Glad he is in post before a CEO or HOF is appointed.  Means he holds the reins, and am glad of that

Just now, Ivorguy said:

Be patient, folks, Pearson is our new manager, just the media boycott preventing official announcement, and that is why leaked to local journo on The Guardian; and other appointments and structures will follow.

Glad he is in post before a CEO or HOF is appointed.  Means he holds the reins, and am glad of that

Social media boycott? That comes into place tomorrow until Monday. If they wanted to announce it before they could. 

Also it's unclear if the website(s) are being classed as social media. 

Technically they serve as a news platform so should still be updated as and when needed....

So happy NP is being confirmed, also okay with Simpson and Downing staying, unlike some.

i don't actually blame any of the coaches or even Holden for this mess, its a combination of the muppets of players, many who have given little effort (more off the field, then on it) and the medical team.

This "right people on board" part of him comments has gotten me excited:

Pearson said: “I want to be part of a team that gets to the Premier League. It’s going to be a tough journey and we’ll need the right people on board to achieve it but I am excited about the possibilities ahead.”

Archived