IGNORED

Nigel Pearson - Confirmed as new City Manager on a 3 Year Deal

CyderInACan

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

How about both?

Head coach and manager.

As I said - semantics.

Question for you RR as I believe this actually happened the other day. 

If the official twitter account (ie not the OS) announces Pearson's appointment before the OS does - is it still untrue in your opinion?

5 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Question for you RR as I believe this actually happened the other day. 

If the official twitter account (ie not the OS) announces Pearson's appointment before the OS does - is it still untrue in your opinion?

I don’t have Twitter. 

8 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I've seen your twitter page RR ! You've definitely had it at one point. 

I did have a Twitter account at one point but never used it. I can’t remember why I joined in the first place.

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

To chat to your olde chum Bristol Boy? He's very active on there, mansplaining about City at any opportunity!

Ian uses another City forum that I visit. Still as opinionated as ever.

Bristol Boy used to post on here but got hump over something or other and stopped posting.        :dunno:

Shame because he’s got some interesting thins to say on all things City

4 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Ian uses another City forum that I visit. Still as opinionated as ever.

Bristol Boy used to post on here but got hump over something or other and stopped posting.        :dunno:

Shame because he’s got some interesting thins to say on all things City

I find him to be a bit of a know it all really. 

Just now, Lanterne Rouge said:

I always turn RB off when he gets on post-match. The bloke appears to be a know-it-all opinionated bore who would find a negative if we`d just won the Champions League.

It's a bit unfair to be critical without him to be here to defend himself, but I see him on Twitter spouting his opinion (which is 100% right of course, and yours is wrong) on anything City related. Talks as if he has inside knowledge which he clearly doesn't. Comes across like a pub bore. 

1 minute ago, Phileas Fogg said:

It's a bit unfair to be critical without him to be here to defend himself, but I see him on Twitter spouting his opinion (which is 100% right of course, and yours is wrong) on anything City related. Talks as if he has inside knowledge which he clearly doesn't. Comes across like a pub bore. 

His choice that he`s not on here though. Didn`t he flounce off because someone disagreed with one of his pronouncements?

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

I believe so, hugely self important man

I usually bump into Ian in the SC bar before matches and usually end up chatting (and listening) to him and he is a knowledgeable guy on many subjects and has firm opinions on on all - thing is tho is that he doesn’t hear anyone’s else’s opinions. 

12 hours ago, Davefevs said:

You listened once and slagged it off.

Re Ian - he’s backtracking on NP already.

Not exactly slagged it off Dave. I said it was like blokes down the pub talking City.

Plus.......my views on formations and tactics are way too simplistic for a podcast.

I haven’t seen or heard Ian’s take on Nige.

16 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Plus.......my views on formations and tactics are way too simplistic for a podcast.

I think you're massively over-estimating podcasts

17 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Not exactly slagged it off Dave. I said it was like blokes down the pub talking City.

I haven’t seen or heard Ian’s take on Nige.

You get a mention on the latest one " don't have Robbored on he's got an issue, he's a beep beep - yeah one of them".

Not sure what he was referring to to be honest. 

1 minute ago, Pezo said:

You get a mention on the latest one " don't have Robbored on he's got an issue, he's a beep beep - yeah one of them".

Not sure what he was referring to to be honest. 

I haven’t listened to it but I seriously doubt that I got a mention............:cool2:

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

I haven’t listened to it but I seriously doubt that I got a mention............:cool2:

Well considering I quoted from the podcast I'm not sure why you think you didn't get a mention - you only need to listen to the last 15 seconds. 

Archived