IGNORED

Nigel Pearson - Confirmed as new City Manager on a 3 Year Deal

CyderInACan

On 02/05/2021 at 09:00, Olé said:

I think you're massively over-estimating podcasts

On that point, how many City podcasts are there now? I know of OSIB and obviously 3PIAP have done lots of City stuff recently too. Is that “official” one still going? Any more out there? 

22 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

On that point, how many City podcasts are there now? I know of OSIB and obviously 3PIAP have done lots of City stuff recently too. Is that “official” one still going? Any more out there? 

?

On 02/05/2021 at 10:16, Davefevs said:

Your tactical views are at Ian’s level then. 😀😀😀

Ian’s views are primarily based on the knee-jerking at the result, nothing to do with tactics.

Is this Ian Gay? Quite unbearable on every single platform I came across him on. 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, James54De said:

Is this Ian Gay? Quite unbearable on every single platform I came across him on. 

Yes.  Had a lovely twitter “spat” with him yesterday, where he tried to hijack the point if my tweet, and then went full circle, contradicting himself.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, James54De said:

Yes, a perfect example of what happens when you take yourself too seriously. Barely a subject he isn't a self appointed expert on. The reason Geoff phones him is that he can string a few sentences together and form an opinion that makes sense whether you agree with it or otherwise PLUS, most importantly of all, he answers the phone....................

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yes.  Had a lovely twitter “spat” with him yesterday, where he tried to hijack the point if my tweet, and then went full circle, contradicting himself.

Think I may be blocked from his Twitter. He no longer appears every time I search anything city related. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I assumed you two were close buddies given you're on the podcast together 

1 minute ago, James54De said:

Think I may be blocked from his Twitter. He no longer appears every time I search anything city related. 

I think his self professed reputation is at risk.  Having wanted NP back in 2016 all the way through to March this year, results have been crap, so he’s now working on how he changes history in case it doesn’t work out 🤣🤣🤣

3 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

I assumed you two were close buddies given you're on the podcast together 

In podcast terms you need someone like him.....would be boring if it was just me on there.  But on lots of areas we disagree.

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Blocked me on twitter ages ago after asking him why he tries make his opinion sound like fact. He was on with Geoff , think it was sound of the city . He was reeling off names of players we were definitely signing as he was ITK, had contacts in the club apparently 😂😂 we didn’t sign one of them & wasn’t even linked in the press. We’ve all got opinions & fair enough . It’s the fact that he comes across that he’s a very well versed coach or something coming out with buzzword he probably heard on sky like “low block” 🙄 

No one cares sunshine. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Hasn't changed since he last appeared on here then. 

One of only a few people I've ever come across (online or face to face) who could start an argument in an empty room.

Is/was an expert on everything City related despite being in the old chat room most weekends, home or away.

• Like 1