IGNORED

Nigel Pearson - Confirmed as new City Manager on a 3 Year Deal

CyderInACan

3 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

I assumed you two were close buddies given you're on the podcast together 

In podcast terms you need someone like him.....would be boring if it was just me on there.  But on lots of areas we disagree.

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Yes.  Had a lovely twitter “spat” with him yesterday, where he tried to hijack the point if my tweet, and then went full circle, contradicting himself.

Blocked me on twitter ages ago after asking him why he tries make his opinion sound like fact. He was on with Geoff , think it was sound of the city . He was reeling off names of players we were definitely signing as he was ITK, had contacts in the club apparently ?? we didn’t sign one of them & wasn’t even linked in the press. We’ve all got opinions & fair enough . It’s the fact that he comes across that he’s a very well versed coach or something coming out with buzzword he probably heard on sky like “low block” ? 

No one cares sunshine. 

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Yes.  Had a lovely twitter “spat” with him yesterday, where he tried to hijack the point if my tweet, and then went full circle, contradicting himself.

Hasn't changed since he last appeared on here then. 

One of only a few people I've ever come across (online or face to face) who could start an argument in an empty room.

Is/was an expert on everything City related despite being in the old chat room most weekends, home or away.

Archived