IGNORED

PSG v Man City

Maesknoll Red

9 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

PSG have imploded.

Because Man City  different class second half, passed PSG off the park and they started getting frustrated and that led to a red and yellow cards. 

Shame City didn’t grab a third - that would have been game over.

5 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Well played Man City. They shut out the "Diving, rolling around, Neymar" in the second half.

Embarrassing isnt it?! In the first half he hooked his leg around kdb and rolled around then apparently hurt is arm in another challenge to waste time then miraculously got up when psg were entering the box to dive over ederson for a peno! Hate neymar!

Strange how when man city were ahead it all stopped..

6 minutes ago, stephenkibby. said:

why? is there someone more worthy in the semis?

I’m far too selfish to care about worthiness. They’ve got a vice grip on domestic competitions lately (4 elf cups in a row, couple of FA cups). It’s satisfying to see them unable to lift at least one trophy.

18 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Well played Man City. They shut out the "Diving, rolling around, Neymar" in the second half.

Agreed. Can’t stand that whining, cheating cry baby. He said he couldn’t stand to lose another final, don’t think he will get the chance ? 

• Admin
21 minutes ago, cidered abroad said:

Am I the only one who thinks of rabbit hutches whenever they hear his name mentioned? 

Poor Holloway lol

28 minutes ago, Redpool said:

Chelsea are my dark horses 

It’s a brave move to class a team in the semi finals, with an away goal, therefore only needing to not concede in their home game to go through as “dark horses”.

Theyre the bookies second favourites. Not saying that they didn’t look unlikely a while back but calling them “dark horses” at this stage is stretching that definition to its limits!

8 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

It’s a brave move to class a team in the semi finals, with an away goal, therefore only needing to not concede in their home game to go through as “dark horses”.

Theyre the bookies second favourites. Not saying that they didn’t look unlikely a while back but calling them “dark horses” at this stage is stretching that definition to its limits!

They were my dark horses since Tuchel came in 

10 hours ago, phantom said:

Am I the only one who thinks of rabbit hutches whenever they hear his name mentioned? 

Poor Holloway :laugh:

Honestly its all I can think of when I see him on the ground 'Price us up a chicken hutch, boss' 

1 hour ago, frenchred said:

Yes PSG the only team left in who didn't try and sale their souls for the super league billions

Would that be the PSG who's owners are Qatar sports investments, who were balls deep in FIFA re the Qatar world cup? Also the same PSG who's owners own BEIN sports, that has lucrative UEFA contracts to show the champions league?

They already sold their souls for hundreds of millions mate.

1 hour ago, TonyTonyTony said:

Would that be the PSG who's owners are Qatar sports investments, who were balls deep in FIFA re the Qatar world cup? Also the same PSG who's owners own BEIN sports, that has lucrative UEFA contracts to show the champions league?

They already sold their souls for hundreds of millions mate.

Greedy Manc blues did all that as well as super league

15 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Watford are my dark horses! So dark no ones knows they’re in the competition!

Archived