IGNORED

PSG v Man City

Maesknoll Red

1 hour ago, Ecko said:

That Dias isn't a bad player...

I didn't see the match but apparently his peformance was exceptional tonight.

Saw that he was only 23 on the BBC thread on the match - found out that remarkably shares his bithdate with Zak Vyner!

2 minutes ago, billywedlock said:

How much did Nige pay to sign Mahrez ? 400 k ? 

Around that. Scouted by Steve Walsh, who was actually after one of Mahrez's teammates but was more impressed by Mahrez so signed him instead. A good sign when a scout/recruitment guy is open to having their mind changed like that and think on their feet. 

15 minutes ago, Loco Rojo said:

As good as Man City are you get moments like Fernandinho as both his legs stopped working and a good roll on the floor because Di Maria stood on his foot. Pathetic overreaction. Play acting injury at its best.

When the difference between finishing 6th and 7th in the ESL is about £50m people can glue their eyes to that wonderful type of "football" every week (and they will when it finally happens despite all the "save football" shit they are coming out with right now). Totally dishonest football both on and off the pitch. Didn't watch the game last night and won't be watching the Final either.

34 minutes ago, Numero Uno said:

When the difference between finishing 6th and 7th in the ESL is about £50m people can glue their eyes to that wonderful type of "football" every week (and they will when it finally happens despite all the "save football" shit they are coming out with right now). Totally dishonest football both on and off the pitch. Didn't watch the game last night and won't be watching the Final either.

Yet you clicked on this thread to talk about it.

5 hours ago, Numero Uno said:

It really does ruin the game. The media report I watched this morning focused only on Di Maria being sent off but didn't mention the child like collapse of Fernandinho. Really was pathetic watching a grown adult rolling around on the floor as if his legs had been disabled. Pathetic.

If I was Ref I suspect I'd have been suspended soon afterwards for booking Fernandinho as well. Would've been tempted to send him off too as a warning to others considering play acting to influence the ref.

Archived